On your userpage, some text still says your old username, creffett. Can you change it? 126.96.36.199 17:28, 20 June 2020 (UTC)
- Yes it does, thanks for pointing that out. Fixed. GeneralNotability (talk) 17:36, 20 June 2020 (UTC)
My Domain Blocked By Wikipedia
Hi, I checked my website (pmagreement.in) very carefully and I'm sure that it doesn't violate the Community Standards. Could you please reconsider my website? pmagreement.in please team wikipedia review it again and unblock it able to share with my fans. Regard's, pmagreement.in —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Arjunthakurseo (talk)
- Arjunthakurseo, no. We are entirely uninterested in helping you share your website with your fans, and it was spammed by a number of sockpuppets. Not going to happen. GeneralNotability (talk) 12:30, 25 September 2020 (UTC)
Hi. After one month block expired, QuestFour is returned and continued to edit warring against Blueberry72. There is currently a discussion at User talk:Blueberry72. The thread is "Gratuitous WP:HOUNDING". Thoughts? 188.8.131.52 17:09, 30 September 2020 (UTC)
- If the two have an intractable dispute, it needs to go to w:en:ANI. If QuestFour is editing while logged-out, then they'll get an indefinite block per the most recent sockpuppetry case, but nobody's mentioned socking yet. GeneralNotability (talk) 19:46, 30 September 2020 (UTC)
after a challenge? Special:AbuseFilter/72
- Billinghurst, wow, that's something. I'll take a crack at it. GeneralNotability (talk) 12:45, 6 October 2020 (UTC)
- billinghurst, speaking of, I've been working on a tool you might find interesting - w:en:User:GeneralNotability/edit-filter-hit-analyzer.js. It's fairly crude right now, but on an AbuseLog page it will show a breakdown of the filter's rules and the variables each rule uses, and for regexes it will add a link to regex101 which prefills the regex and the text. I don't plan on writing a full parser for edit filter rules, so there are lots of things it won't do, but it's a decent debugging tool.
Hello General Notability. Mariahicky has been blocked in September 2011, but she is returned to edit after eight years, a message to Anna Frodesiak in Maria's talk page. Although Anna retired in last year April, but Maria wishes Anna for unblock herself. I'm afraid she would repeat the same genre warring. 184.108.40.206 09:25, 16 November 2020 (UTC)
p.s. I can't edit in English Wikipedia because of my Wikipedia IP has been blocked within IP range. So I posted to Meta user talk page instead.