- 1 Welcome to Meta!
- 2 Re:
- 3 IRC cloak request
- 4 :O
- 5 Translations/it/Glossario inglese-italiano di Wikimedia
- 6 Wikimedia LGBT
- 7 Upcoming IdeaLab Events: IEG Proposal Clinics
- 8 Letter petitioning WMF to reverse recent decitions
- 9 Wikimedia Blog/Drafts
- 10 Invitation
- 11 What future IdeaLab campaigns would you like to see?
- 12 Future IdeaLab Campaigns results
- 13 Should FuzzyBot remove all potentially outdated translations?
- 14 Open Call for Individual Engagement Grants
- 15 wishlist
- 16 Overview #2 of updates on Wikimedia movement strategy process
- 17 We invite you to join the movement strategy conversation (now through April 15)
- 18 Blocco
- 19 it:Progetto:Musica/Classica/Link utili
- 20 Inspire Campaign survey on outreach to outside knowledge networks
- 21 Survey link error fixed
- 22 Join the next cycle of Wikimedia movement strategy discussions (underway until June 12)
- 23 Presenting Community Engagement Insights survey report: Tuesday, October 10, 1600 UTC
- 24 Help design a new feature to stop harassing emails
- 25 Programma itWikiCon
- 26 Wikipedia Library User Group is being renamed!
- 27 itWikiCon - Beni Culturali: condividere un patrimonio comune. Evento annullato
- 28 Wikimedia and Libraries User Group Steering Committee Election
- 29 Wikimedia and Libraries User Group Steering Committee Election Nomination Phase
- 30 Updates on the user group election and #1Lib1Ref
- 31 Wikimedia and Libraries User Group Steering Committee Election Voting Phase
- 32 Wikimedia and Libraries User Group Steering Committee Election Results
- 33 What's new from the Wikimedia and Libraries User Group
- 34 Wikipedia bloccata
- 35 Wikimedia and Libraries User Group updates and Wikimania
- 36 The Community Wishlist Survey
- 37 Wikimedia and Libraries User Group Steering Committee Election Voting Phase
- 38 ITwikicon
- 39 The Affiliate-selected Board seats process welcomes your support
Welcome to Meta!
Hello Gianfranco, and welcome to the Wikimedia Meta-Wiki! This website is for coordinating and discussing all Wikimedia projects. You may find it useful to read our policy page. If you are interested in doing translations, visit Meta:Babylon. You can also leave a note on Meta:Babel (please read the instructions at the top of the page before posting there). If you would like, feel free to ask me questions on my talk page. Happy editing!
Hallo Gianfranco, und Willkommen bei Wikimedia Meta-Wiki! Diese Seite ist für die Koordiantion und Diskussion aller Wikimedia Projekte. Vielleicht findest du es nützlich unsere Regelseite zu lessen. Wenn du daran interresiert bist, etwas zu übersetzen besuche Meta:Babylon. Du kannst auch eine Notiz auf Meta:Babel hinterlassen (bitte lies die Anleitung am Anfang der Seite bevor du schreibst). Wenn du willst, kannst du mich auf meiner Diskussionseite eine Frage stellen. Fröhliches bearbeiten.
Bonjour Gianfranco, et bienvenue sur le Meta-Wiki de Wikimédia ! Ce site a pour but de coordonner et discuter de l’ensemble des projets Wikimédia. Il vous sera utile de consulter notre page sur les règles de Wikimédia. Si vous êtes intéressé par des projets de traduction, visitez Meta:Babylon. Vous pouvez aussi laisser un message sur Meta:Babel (mais veuillez d’abord lire les instructions en haut de cette page avant d’y poster votre message). Si vous le voulez, vous pouvez me poser vos questions sur ma page de discussion. À bientôt !
Olá Gianfranco! Seja bem-vindo ao Meta! Este site/sítio é dedicado à discussão e à coordenação de todos os demais projetos da Fundação Wikimedia. Talvez lhe seja útil ler a página contendo a nossa política (em inglês) antes de começar a editar. Se tiver dúvidas, sinta-se à vontade para me fazer perguntas em minha página de discussão, ou deixe uma mensagem para toda a comunidade na Babel, a versão do Meta da Esplanada. Boa sorte!
Hola Gianfranco! Bienvenido a la Meta-Wiki de la Fundación Wikimedia! Este sitio es para coordinar y discutir todos los proyectos de la Fundación Wikimedia. Tal vez le sea útil leer nuestra página de políticas (en inglés). Si le interesan las traducciones, visite Meta:Babylon. También puede dejar un mensaje en Meta:Babel (pero antes de hacerlo, por favor lea las instrucciones situadas en lo alto de la página). No dude en preguntar si tiene cualquiera duda, o pregunte en mi página de discusión. Buena suerte!
Ciao Gianfranco! Benvenuto sulla Meta-Wiki della Wikimedia Foundation! Questo sito serve a coordinare e discutere di tutti i progetti della Wikimedia Foundation. Potrebbe esserti utile leggere le nostre policy (in inglese). Se sei interessato a fare traduzioni, visita Meta:Babylon. Puoi anche lasciare un messaggio su Meta:Babel (ma per favore, leggi le istruzioni che si trovano all'inizio della pagina prima di scrivere). Se vuoi, puoi lasciarmi un messagio nella mia pagina di discussione. Buona fortuna!
Ciao Gianfranco, şi bine aţi venit la Wikimedia Meta-Wiki! Acest website este pentru coordonarea şi discuţiile tuturor proiectelor Wikimedia. Este folositor să citiţi pagina despre politica noastră.. Dacă sunteţi interesaţi de traducere, vizita-ţi Meta:Babylon. De asemenea puteţi lasa o notă pe Meta:Babel (vă rugăm citiţi instrucţiunile de la începutul paginii înainte de a posta acolo). Dacă ai întrebări, nu ezita să mă întrebi pe pagina mea de discuţii talk page. Editare cu succes!
Helló Gianfranco, és üdv a Wikimedia Meta-Wikijén! Ez a weboldal az összes Wikimedia projektet érintő ügyek megtárgyalására és koordinálására szolgál. Hasznosnak találhatod elolvasni az irányelveinket (angolul). Ha szeretnél fordításokat végezni, látogasd meg a Meta:Babylon-t, vagy a Meta:Babel oldalon hagyhatsz üzenetet (mielőtt ide írsz kérlek olvasd el a lap tetején található utasításokat). Ha szeretnél, nyugodtan kérdezz tőlem a vitalapomon. Jó szerkesztést és tartalmas szórakozást! Jó szerkesztést és tartalmas szórakozást!
Здравствуйте, Gianfranco, и добро пожаловать на Meta-Wiki Фонда Викимедиа! Этот сайт предназначен для координации и обсуждения вопросов, связанных со всеми проектами фонда. Для начала Вы можете ознакомиться с нашими правилами. Если Вы заинтересованы в работе над переводами, посетите Meta:Babylon. Вы также можете обсудить различные вопросы на странице Meta:Babel (пожалуйста, ознакомьтесь с инструкцией сверху, прежде чем писать). Если возникнут вопросы, не бойтесь задавать их мне на моей странице обсуждения. Удачи!
Hola Gianfranco! Benvingut a la Meta-Wiki de la Fundació Wikimedia! Aquest lloc està fet per a coordinar i discutir tots els projectes de la Fundació Wikimedia. Potser us serà útil llegir la nostra pàgina de polítiques (en anglès). Si us interessen les traduccions, visiteu Meta:Babylon. També podeu deixar un missatge a Meta:Babel (però abans de fer-ho, llegiu les instruccions situades al principi de la pàgina). No dubteu en preguntar si teniu qualsevol dubte. Si cal ho podeu fer en la meva pàgina de discussió. Bona sort!
வணக்கம் Gianfranco, விக்கிமீடியா மேல்விக்கி! இற்கு நல்வரவு. இவ்விணையத்தளமானது கூட்டாகச் சேர்ந்து விடயங்களை விவாதிப்பதற்கென உருவாக்கப் பட்டது. விக்கித்திட்டங்கள். நீங்கள் எங்களின் பாலிசிகளையும் பாலிசி பக்கம் படித்தறியலாம். நீங்கள் மொழிபெயர்பில் ஆர்வமுடையவராகின், Meta:Babylon ஐப் பார்வையிடவும். நீங்கள் Meta:Babel இல் குறிப்பொன்றையும் விட்டுச் செல்லலாம். (பக்கத்தின் மேலேயிருக்கும் அறிவுறுத்தல்களை வாசித்தபின்னரே அங்கே செய்திகளை இடவும்). நீங்கள் விரும்பினால் எனது பக்கத்தில் செய்தியொன்றை விடவும் talk page. உங்கள் ஆக்கங்களை வரவேற்கின்றோம்!
(Noto con piacere che dopo qualche anno ti hanno addirittura dato il benvenuto... Sempre meglio di niente...) Ti ringrazio. Sulla brevissima interruzione non saprei... non credo. Ma comunque tocca prima a te :-) Ciao. --.anaconda 19:35, 7 February 2007 (UTC)
IRC cloak request
I am Gianfranco on freenode and I would like the cloak wikimedia/Gianfranco. Thanks. --Gianfranco 00:53, 17 March 2007 (UTC)
- uè sei vivo allora! comunque adesso capellone perdavvero :P--Nick1915 - all you want 12:15, 1 April 2009 (UTC)
I am reaching out to people who have translated pages here at Meta to assist with translating pages at Wikimedia LGBT. If you are willing and able, any assistance would be appreciated. If not, I understand. Thanks for your consideration. --Another Believer (talk) 00:43, 29 October 2013 (UTC)
Upcoming IdeaLab Events: IEG Proposal Clinics
Letter petitioning WMF to reverse recent decitions
The Wikimedia Foundation recently created a new feature, "superprotect" status. The purpose is to prevent pages from being edited by elected administrators -- but permitting WMF staff to edit them. It has been put to use in only one case: to protect the deployment of the Media Viewer software on German Wikipedia, in defiance of a clear decision of that community to disable the feature by default, unless users decide to enable it.
If you oppose these actions, please add your name to this letter. If you know non-Wikimedians who support our vision for the free sharing of knowledge, and would like to add their names to the list, please ask them to sign an identical version of the letter on change.org.
Ciao, grazie per il tuo commento al Wikimedia Forum. Visto che sei il blogger wikimediano italofono di riferimento per il mondo anglosassone (esempio) ;-), che ne dici di scrivere un articolo per blog.wikimedia.org sulla "questione it.m.wikipedia.org" vs. i nostri principi eterni ecc.? Puoi aggiungere una proposta alla pagina Wikimedia Blog/Drafts. --Nemo 11:46, 17 February 2015 (UTC)
- Se hai tempo, sarebbe particolarmente utile avere una bozza entro l'8 marzo, cosí poi abbiamo qualche giorno prima della chiusura della discussione. Ovviamente posso aiutare a rileggere, contattare i gestori del blog ecc. --Nemo 12:09, 28 February 2015 (UTC)
I am contacting you because you have left feedback about VisualEditor at pages like mw:VisualEditor/Feedback in the past. The Editing team is now asking for your help with VisualEditor. Please tell them what they need to change to make VisualEditor work well for you. The team has a list of top-priority problems, but they also want to hear about small problems. These problems may make editing less fun, take too much of your time, or be as annoying as a paper cut. The Editing team wants to hear about and try to fix these small things, too.
More information (including a translatable list of the questions) is posted on wiki at mw:VisualEditor/Survey 2015. If you have questions, or prefer to respond on-wiki, then please leave a message on the survey's talk page.
What future IdeaLab campaigns would you like to see?
I’m Jethro, and I’m seeking your help in deciding topics for new IdeaLab campaigns that could be run starting next year. These campaigns aim to bring in proposals and solutions from communities that address a need or problem in Wikimedia projects. I'm interested in hearing your preferences and ideas for campaign topics!
Here’s how to participate:
- Learn more about this consultation
- Vote on and submit new campaign topics in the AllOurIdeas Survey
- Discuss campaign topics and ask questions on the IdeaLab talk page
Future IdeaLab Campaigns results
Last December, I invited you to help determine future ideaLab campaigns by submitting and voting on different possible topics. I'm happy to announce the results of your participation, and encourage you to review them and our next steps for implementing those campaigns this year. Thank you to everyone who volunteered time to participate and submit ideas.
With great thanks,
Should FuzzyBot remove all potentially outdated translations?
Hello, thanks for adding multiple new translations in your language here at Meta-Wiki in recent years. Please join the discussion with your opinion: Should FuzzyBot automatically remove all potentially outdated translations?. Nemo (talk) 12:01, 1 March 2016 (UTC)
Open Call for Individual Engagement Grants
Greetings! The Individual Engagement Grants (IEG) program is accepting proposals until April 12th to fund new tools, research, outreach efforts, and other experiments that enhance the work of Wikimedia volunteers. Whether you need a small or large amount of funds (up to $30,000 USD), IEGs can support you and your team’s project development time in addition to project expenses such as materials, travel, and rental space.
- Submit a grant request or draft your proposal in IdeaLab
- Get help with your proposal in an upcoming Hangout session
- Learn from examples of completed Individual Engagement Grants
during the discussion of the 2016 wishlist you expressed interest in a proposal. Now the voting phase is nearing its end and you have not yet voted. Your vote may make a difference. Maybe you are interested in this proposals:
- This proposal will possibly make the top 10.
- This proposal will not get in the top 10, but 3 other proposals target the same problem - together they would have a chance. I plan to go on with this idea, so any vote will be helpful. You can also add a token to the phabricator ticket.
Overview #2 of updates on Wikimedia movement strategy process
Note: Apologies for cross-posting and sending in English. This message is available for translation on Meta-Wiki.
As we mentioned last month, the Wikimedia movement is beginning a movement-wide strategy discussion, a process which will run throughout 2017. This movement strategy discussion will focus on the future of our movement: where we want to go together, and what we want to achieve.
Regular updates are being sent to the Wikimedia-l mailing list, and posted on Meta-Wiki. Each month, we are sending overviews of these updates to this page as well. Sign up to receive future announcements and monthly highlights of strategy updates on your user talk page.
Here is a overview of the updates that have been sent since our message last month:
- Update 7 on Wikimedia movement strategy process (16 February 2017)
- Development of documentation for Tracks A & B
- Update 8 on Wikimedia movement strategy process (24 February 2017)
- Introduction of Track Leads for all four audience tracks
- Update 9 on Wikimedia movement strategy process (2 March 2017)
- Seeking feedback on documents being used to help facilitate upcoming community discussions
More information about the movement strategy is available on the Meta-Wiki 2017 Wikimedia movement strategy portal.
We invite you to join the movement strategy conversation (now through April 15)
05:02, 18 March 2017 (UTC)
Mi sai che hai bloccato per sbaglio anche la pagina discussione. Amen, io ho fatto il mio dovere. Nemo 21:52, 19 March 2017 (UTC)
radiopromoclassica pare morta, forse va sostituito il collegamento con http://radio.publicdomainproject.org/ o https://archive.org/details/audio e simili. (C'era anche un sito italiano ma non lo trovo piú.) --Nemo 07:59, 28 March 2017 (UTC)
Thanks for your participation during the Inspire Campaign focused on outreach to outside knowledge networks from February 2017. I'm interested in hearing your experience during the campaign, so if you're able, I invite you to complete this brief survey to describe how you contributed to the campaign and how you felt about participating. I want to improve how campaigns are run, so let me know if there's something that could be done better for next time.
Hi there, there was a error with the Inspire survey link that caused the survey to be shown as expired, but has now been fixed. The link in the above message should now bring you to the survey. Apologies, I JethroBT (WMF) 19:20, 31 March 2017 (UTC)
19:30, 16 May 2017 (UTC)
Presenting Community Engagement Insights survey report: Tuesday, October 10, 1600 UTC
We will be hosting a public event online to present the data, a few examples on how teams will be using it for annual planning, and what are next steps for this project. The event will take place on Tuesday, October 10, at 9:00 am PST (1600 UTC), and the presentation will be in English. You can watch the livestream here, and ask question via IRC on #wikimedia-office.
We hope to have you join us online! -- María Cruz 23:28, 2 October 2017 (UTC)
- Update your subscription to these messages by clicking here.
Help design a new feature to stop harassing emails
The Anti-Harassment Tools team plans to start develop of a new feature to allow users to restrict emails from new accounts. This feature will allow an individual user to stop harassing emails from coming through the Special:EmailUser system from abusive sockpuppeting accounts.
It is important to hear from a broad range of people who are interested in the design of the tool, so we hope you join the discussion.
For the Anti-Harassment Tools team SPoore (WMF), Community Advocate, Community health initiative (talk) 22:34, 11 October 2017 (UTC)
Please let us know if you wish to opt-out of all massmessage mailings from the Anti-harassment tools team.
Ciao Gianfranco! Ho annullato le tue modifiche: il nome va messo nella sottopagina (esempio), non nella tabella (lì ci vanno solo i relatori). In alcuni casi la sottopagina non esiste ancora, ma provvederemo a crearle! --Jaqen (talk) 07:55, 13 October 2017 (UTC)
Wikipedia Library User Group is being renamed!
Hello! In the past few months, the Wikipedia Library User Group has been undergoing some major planning and developments. We just finished our very first open call with the user group members, which was a great success (see the meeting minutes). If you joined us during the meeting, we’d like to thank you for your interest. If not, not to worry, we have lots of things planned for the user group in which you can participate.
This message is to inform you that based on the input received from the user group members and the founding members, it was agreed that the Wikipedia Library User Group’s name be reconsidered by a voting process. As a valued member of the user group, we’d like to invite you to vote on the list of potential names. You can vote by following this link. The poll will run for a timeframe of two weeks. Sent by MediaWiki message delivery on behalf of user group founding members --MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 02:59, 17 October 2017 (UTC)
itWikiCon - Beni Culturali: condividere un patrimonio comune. Evento annullato
Ciao g! Visto che ti eri segnato tra i partecipanti ti comunico che l'evento Beni Culturali: condividere un patrimonio comune è stato annullato per assenza del relatore e sostituito con Una galassia di gruppi locali. A domani! --Yiyi (talk) 18:37, 17 November 2017 (UTC)
Wikimedia and Libraries User Group Steering Committee Election
Wikimedia and Libraries User Group Steering Committee Election Nomination Phase
Hello again Gianfranco! As stated in our previous message, nominations for the Wikimedia and Libraries User Group steering committee elections are now open and will remain open until the 9th. If you are interested and have read the instructions, please nominate yourself on the election page. Please forward your queries to librarieslists.wikimedia.org, and for private correspondence, please get in touch with one of the founding members. And finally, wishing you a prosperous and happy new year on behalf of the user group founding members! On behalf of the user group founding members --MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 08:00, 3 January 2018 (UTC)
Updates on the user group election and #1Lib1Ref
Hi everyone, two quick but important updates:
Timeline for nominations and voting
- Nominations are extended until 12 January 2018.
- Candidates will be lightly vetted by the Founding Members (excluding those who are candidates) to help form a well-functioning committee.
- Vetting will happen from the 13th up to 21 January 2018.
- Voting will begin on the 22nd of January and end on the 4th of February.
- To be able to vote, editors must have joined the usergroup before the 21st of January.
- Results will be announced on or before the 10th of February.
How you can support #1lib1ref
- Participate! Get started at m:1Lib1Ref and add a citation with CitationHunt.org
- Share the campaign on social media using the #1lib1ref hashtag
- Tell your local librarians and library-loving friends about the campaign
- Watch and share this fun explainer video
- Join the Facebook event page for updates
- Join the Wikipedia + Libraries Facebook group for news and camaraderie
- Watch and share the OCLC #1lib1ref webinar
- Read the OCLC #1lib1ref Learner Guide
Wikimedia and Libraries User Group Steering Committee Election Voting Phase
Hello once again! We are happy to announce that the steering committee election 2018 is now open for voting. Because you have joined the user group by 21 January 2018, you are eligible to vote. As mentioned under the instructions for voters, you can vote support for multiple candidates, at most one support for each candidate. Also, oppose votes are not allowed, but discussions are welcome on the talk page.
Wikimedia and Libraries User Group Steering Committee Election Results
Hello everyone! The steering committee election for the Wikimedia and Libraries User Group is finally over and the results you were patiently awaiting for is here! We had many great candidates with awesome skillsets and experience, unfortunately not everyone could make it to the final eight. We are grateful to all the candidates for stepping up and boldly throwing their hat in the ring. It was a difficult choice and they made it. Now, the results. The candidates who made it to the final eight are,
On behalf of the founding members, the TWL team and the user group members, we congratulate the candidates on their successful run and welcome them to the committee. The steering committee and the founding members will soon meet to discuss the handover and next steps of the user group. Thank you--MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 18:56, 16 February 2018 (UTC)
What's new from the Wikimedia and Libraries User Group
- The steering committee invites you to participate in this poll to help the committee plan activities this year.
- The committee decided to use the librarieslists.wikimedia.org and has started making announcements on the list. Please join the list for future announcements and for internal discussions and communications.
- The latest meeting minutes of the steering committee meeting (May 14-15, 2018) is now available on Meta.
On behalf of the steering committee,
- Luke Stark 96, non c'è un termine fissato, vedremo come evolverà la situazione. Tutti vorremmo che questo problema si risolvesse il prima possibile. Ma basta che si risolva, se ci vuole un anno restiamo chiusi un anno, no problem... --g (talk) 23:21, 2 July 2018 (UTC)
Wikimedia and Libraries User Group updates and Wikimania
If you are attending Wikimania,
- Bring your books! You can participate in the book swapping we have planned, and swap/leave your books on the table. More details here
- WLUG meetup. We'll be mingling with other librarians/Wikibrarians/activists at the Birds of a Feather Lunch: GLAM and Heritage Birds of a Feather Lunch on July 21st, 13:00 to 14:00 in the London room. Come, join us!
- For your convenience and scheduling purposes, we've put together a list of Wikimedia and library-related events in Wikimania that might be of interest to you, with time and venue.
Bon voyage and have a wonderful Wikimania!
If you are not attending Wikimania, we have you covered too!
- Please help us plan activities for this year by sharing your suggestions on how to implement the top two ideas from the poll results. The discussion is open on the user group talk page.
- The latest meeting minutes of the steering committee meeting (June 28-29, 2018) is now available on Meta.
On behalf of the steering committee,
The Community Wishlist Survey
You get this message because you’ve previously participated in the Community Wishlist Survey. I just wanted to let you know that this year’s survey is now open for proposals. You can suggest technical changes until 11 November: Community Wishlist Survey 2019.
You can vote from November 16 to November 30. To keep the number of messages at a reasonable level, I won’t send out a separate reminder to you about that. /Johan (WMF) 11:23, 30 October 2018 (UTC)
Wikimedia and Libraries User Group Steering Committee Election Voting Phase
Hello Gianfranco! We are happy to announce that the steering committee election 2019 is now open for voting. Because you have joined the user group before 28 February 2019, you are eligible to vote. Not unlike last year, you can vote support for multiple candidates, at most one support for each candidate. Also, oppose votes are not allowed, but discussions are welcome on the talk page.
On behalf of the steering committee,
Ciao, sono interessato per l’ITwikicon. Potrei fare qui una presentazione sul Wizionario. Posso anche dirti che wikipediani lionesi hanno fatto un editathon su Claudio, l’emperatore romano al w:Musée des Beaux-Arts (Lione). Questa mostra sarà anche a Roma al w:Museo dell'Ara Pacis (non ho ancora trovato l’informazione sul sito web, ma officiali lionesi mi ha confirmato; del che sarà d’aprile ad ottobre 2019). I wikipediani francofoni hanno fotografato tutti gli oggetti della mostra. Forse l'Ara Pacis poterebbe essere implicato nel organizzazione dell’ItWikiCon ? Posso avere contatti di questo museo al Musée des Beaux-Arts eventualmente, ma non posso sapere se il luogo poterebbe accoglierci. Forse, anche, che i wikipediani italiani sono interessati per le foto che i lionesi hanno produtte. Otourly (talk) 16:17, 25 February 2019 (UTC)
- ciao Otourly, per il Wikizionario sicuramente direi che ci interessa, sei già a bordo :-)
- Per quanto riguarda Claudio, in Italia abbiamo problemi con i materiali delle mostre e con gli oggetti archeologici; ma certamente è mia intenzione studiare insieme con i Colleghi una formula per cui si possa usare il materiale francese, mostrando tutti i limiti e l'insensatezza della legislazione, magari anche con qualche azione clamorosa ;-)
- Ci sentiamo non appena si ufficializza la scelta di Roma, grazie e a presto :-) --g (talk) 10:57, 26 February 2019 (UTC)
The Affiliate-selected Board seats process welcomes your support
Hello. You are receiving this message because you are active in the field of translations <3 The movement needs you! The Nominations phase has started for the ongoing selection process of two Board members, and the timeline is quite tight.
A Translation Central is available to help translators figure out what's been covered and what's left to do. Over the course of the next few weeks, your attention on candidates' profiles is particularly welcome.
While there are four languages that are especially relevant for multiple affiliates (namely Arabic, French, Russian and Spanish), we are asking your help for Chinese, Ukrainian, Bengali, Czech, Hungarian, Romanian, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Polish, Farsi, German, Cantonese, Finnish, Hindi, Thai, Dutch, and Greek, as these also matter to affiliates! If you can't help: please see if you know anyone in your circle who could, and spread the word :) Thank you! Elitre (WMF) and Facilitators of ASBS 2019, 21:35, 24 April 2019 (UTC)