Dear Hsarrazin, since you are an administrator on a wiki from which no user participated in this discussion, I'd like to make sure you are aware of some recent events which may alter what the Wikimedia Foundation lets you do on your wiki: Superprotect.
- Request for comment: Requests for comment/Superprotect rights
- An open letter about its implementation: Letter to Wikimedia Foundation: Superprotect and Media Viewer
Peteforsyth 09:21, 12 September 2014 (UTC)
The Community Wishlist Survey
You get this message because you’ve previously participated in the Community Wishlist Survey. I just wanted to let you know that this year’s survey is now open for proposals. You can suggest technical changes until 11 November: Community Wishlist Survey 2019.
You can vote from November 16 to November 30. To keep the number of messages at a reasonable level, I won’t send out a separate reminder to you about that. /Johan (WMF) 11:25, 30 October 2018 (UTC)
Community Wishlist Survey 2020
You are getting this message because you've previously participated in the Community Wishlist Survey, in either the Wikisource or Wiktionary categories. I wanted to let you know that this year's survey is now open for proposals. You can suggest technical changes until November 11. Unlike previous years, we are only accepting proposals for non-Wikipedia content projects with no dedicated teams (i.e., Wikibooks, Wiktionary, Wikiquote, Wikisource, Wikiversity, Wikispecies, Wikivoyage, and Wikinews). You can learn more on the survey page.
You can vote on proposals from November 20 to December 2. To keep the number of messages at a reasonable level, I won't send out a separate reminder to you about that. We look forward to your participation. Thank you! IFried (WMF) (talk) 18:52, 22 October 2019 (UTC)
Community Tech Launches Wikisource Improvement Initiative
We hope you are all healthy and safe in these difficult times.
The Community Tech team has just launched a new initiative to improve Wikisource. We have created the first project (Improve ebook exports), which came out of the 2020 Community Wishlist Survey. We now invite you to share your feedback on the project talk page. Please let us know what you think of our project analysis; we want to hear from you! Furthermore, we hope that you will participate in the other Wikisource improvement projects, which we’ll address in the future. Thank you in advance and we look forward to reading your feedback on the project talk page!
-- IFried (WMF) (Product Manager, Community Tech)
18:26, 20 November 2020 (UTC)
16:08, 11 December 2020 (UTC)
SGrabarczuk (WMF) 17:48, 26 January 2021 (UTC)
Request for IP
Hi, sorry to ping you from my discussion page, but I cannot edit any other page, being IP-blocked...
I would like to request Global IP block exemptions, since I am fr-wikisource-sysop, and, I think, a trusted user : as a matter of fact, I only wanted to add "Mismatch-finder" to my "global prefs", when I was informed that I was IP-blocked on Meta, which I didn't even know...
I am already exempted on wikidata, which is one of my 3 main projects, on which I work both personally (from my own computer) and professionally (from this IP) -> Glam projects
Since I always edit while connected, could you please exempt me, so that I can edit my own global settings ?
- Le blocage a été effectué par Martin Urbanec. La raison invoquée est la suivante : No open proxies: please read the FAQ should you be affected.
- Début du blocage : 13 janvier 2021 à 20:28
- Expiration du blocage : 13 janvier 2024 à 20:28
- Compte bloqué : 188.8.131.52/24.
- Hello @Hsarrazin, you're already exempted globally (from global blocks), but apparently not yet at Meta. I exempted you here as well. Can you check it works? Martin Urbanec (talk) 18:58, 22 February 2022 (UTC)
- Sorry, the page about IP blocks is not very easy to understand... I didn't understand that "global IP block exemption" wasn't enough...
- Thanks a lot for unblocking my account... I could add the tool on my Global.js Hsarrazin (talk) 19:14, 22 February 2022 (UTC)
WikiConvention Francophone 2022
La WikiConvention approche à grands pas ! Afin que l’on puisse anticiper son organisation, pourriez-vous svp ajouter votre pseudo sous les conférences qui vous intéressent au lien qui suit :