Can you please tell what you mean by झूंट मूठ, Ruy is a eliminator on hi wiki, and i request you to please assume good faith. Ruy knows Hindi, and he is not telling a lie. Please try to understand. Regards, Email Vaibhav Talk 13:01, 8 September 2011 (UTC)
- Hi Vibhijain. I know Ruy Pugliesi since 2008. I have this doubt because it is very difficult to find a hindi's school in the city where Ruy lives. I made this question using the Google Translator. If I used, Ruy can use too, but that does not mean he "knows" the language, only means that he is able to use a specif internet website. And in this case, he can't claim he have "skills" in those languages". That is why i asked that question. Thanks for your time, best regards. JSSX 13:40, 8 September 2011 (UTC)
- Do you mind not using that accusative tone on this wiki vibhi? This is not hi wiki, anyone is entitled to ask a question. Unless you plan on debating him in the right place, I object. JSSX please feel free to ask me to intervene if he continues. Theo10011 13:43, 8 September 2011 (UTC)
- First of all i am not taking meta as hi wiki. Second, i didn't knew that JSSX used Google translator, and the translated message was not looking like a question. As i have some experience on hi wiki, i wanted to tell him that Ruy knows Hindi. I also didn't knew that he knows Ruy from 2008, and thought he is has the mis-confusion that how can a Portuguese can know Hindi. I appreciate that he asked questions, but i will advice him to not use translators, instead write in language he knows, as machine translations sometimes because of their tone conveys a message which is different from which w want to convey. Email Vaibhav Talk 13:52, 8 September 2011 (UTC)
- You really seem to have a problem with comprehension Vibhi. Let me reiterate, I'm not sure what policies you are used to elsewhere but I expect people to be civil on Meta. You have no basis to inquire personally about a question anyone asks a steward candidate, if they object, I will happily intervene (this time I might not stop at a warning). You are not a candidate, neither is JSSX, if you wanna comment, refer to the talk page or the question itself, don't accuse them of knowing or not knowing a language personally. Second, Keep your opinions about machine translations to yourself please. There are more translators and multi-lingual people on Meta than any other wiki. Theo10011 14:04, 8 September 2011 (UTC)
Thanks, Theo10011. JSSX 13:55, 8 September 2011 (UTC)
Answer to your question
I´m not talking about his opinion, but his wording and it will be nice if he would answer soon. Other haven´t use such hard words and accusations. And to answer your question: no, and in clear words are you accusing me of misuse of my tools? --WizardOfOz talk 17:34, 20 September 2011 (UTC)
- There is not wrong in his wording. It will be nice if he would answer soon. This is a threat against an user who has an opinion different from you, in an election that has your vote. In my opinion this is not correct. You accusing me of misuse of my tools? No, you didn't blocked him yet. JSSX 10:54, 21 September 2011 (UTC)
- At first, its not a threat, just waiting for his answer, and block will be for sure if he don´t answer in two more days. About my opinions, where have i express those? But there is no need to discuss about my or your votes. And if he don´t answer, he will be blocked for personal attack, and than you can feel free to make a RfC about my actions. Once more, it will be fine if you could change your tone so your end will not be the same. At the time you are on the border. --WizardOfOz talk 17:21, 21 September 2011 (UTC)
Hi, JSSX I talked with WizardofOZ. I think we need a generally more calmer tone on Meta. There should be no threats or aggressiveness from anyone, my friend Wizard included - Let's just calm down, relax and remain civil. I will leave a comment on the other user's talk page as well. But there is nothing to be worried about, Wizard just wanted to leave a warning for the other user about his tone and lack of good faith, no one needs to jump to any conclusions. Meta admins don't know about local pt wiki issues, and they should not be brought up on Meta in an aggressive and accusative manner. The voting this year was intended to move those to the talk page and leave just the votes there. Please try and assume good faith and remain civil, we all want to express our opinions. As always, I am available if you have any more concerns JSSX. Theo10011 23:44, 21 September 2011 (UTC)
- OK. Thanks Theo. JSSX 11:10, 22 September 2011 (UTC)
Unusual effect of my edits
I have no idea how this happened, but it was certainly unintentional. I am very sorry for this.
I only found out today when I was informed by user: WizardOfOz.
I apologise for any inconvenience caused.
- Hi Marek. No problem. Thanks for your message. JSSX 11:02, 30 September 2011 (UTC)