Lexicografía 21:47, 24 September 2010 (UTC)
- No probs. Killiondude 01:35, 25 September 2010 (UTC)
An unsafe world
- Killiondude 05:58, 15 October 2010 (UTC) !
Test test test. --EdwardsBot 20:14, 19 October 2010 (UTC)
Congratulations, Dear Administrator!
Killiondude, congratulations! You now have the rights of administrator on Meta. Please take a moment to read the Meta:Administrators page and watchlist related pages (in particular Meta:Requests for help from a sysop or bureaucrat, and Meta:Requests for deletion, but also Talk:Spam blacklist and Talk:Interwiki map), before launching yourself into page deletions, page protections, account blockings, or modifications of protected pages. The majority of the actions of administrators can be reversed by the other admins, except for history merges which must thus be treated with particular care.
A tip: add this page Meta:Administrators' discussion index to your watchlist, it tracks the latest activity to various sections of many of the important pages.
- Thank you very much. Killiondude 18:05, 15 November 2010 (UTC)
Yes, I have this concern as well, but there's a warning at the top of the page, which we may make more clear stating that questions may be moved. On the other hand, questions are more likely to find answers in Wikimedia Forum, and some of those offtopic questions were often just reverted. I'm too lazy to leave placeholders and section links, but everybody can do that. I hope that now, with a link to the Wikimedia Forum in wmf:Contact us, things will improve. If staffers don't want to watch the Wikimedia Forum or questions are too many, we may set up a new page. Anyway these are only workarounds, the problem is that there is no space for feedback on the wiki itself. --Nemo 18:18, 16 November 2010 (UTC)
I want to say thanks to you for your work during the fundraiser. You did a really great job answering questions, providing feedback, and helping to keep me honest in what we're doing. I may not always agree with you - but I always appreciate what you do. Philippe (WMF) 14:17, 5 January 2011 (UTC)
You are logged in. --MZMcBride 20:25, 16 August 2011 (UTC)
Revert of my edits
I am sorry but what? Why did you revert my edit? What exactly are you opposing? I do not care how commons does it frankly, this is meta not commons. The problem here is different from commons. Over there the main page is updated daily with multiple contributors. Here we have main pages that remained outdated for years. Over here, quick translations are important particularly for events such as elections and other time critical events. With no change of actual content (it is just moved to a template) your revert using rollback (which is reserved for vandalism) was uncalled for. -- とある白い猫 chi? 23:10, 1 October 2011 (UTC)
Excuse the drive-by noise (dropping by after reading this on help board) ... I've had no experience with freenode — but I'm assuming there is some positive discussion (perhaps re wikimedia software design evolution?) that might be somewhere in there. :-) Any suggestion of what to look for?
- Depends on what you're looking for. The scope of the channels can get pretty specific (to reduce noise and focus attention). IRC/Channels#Foundation has a nice list for Wikimedia-wide things. It may or may not be out of date, though. Sometimes channels are only used at specific times (-fundraising isn't really active outside the fundraising season, for example). Killiondude (talk) 21:32, 8 March 2012 (UTC)
- Many thanks. (1. I'd forgotten about that IRC list page, and 2. I misunderstood the implications of what was meant by "Freenode" — thinking it was something other than the hosting of the official discussion lists.) -- Proofreader77 (talk) 23:20, 8 March 2012 (UTC)
- Since you seem otherwise occupied, if you could point out another user who speaks Turkish and has some technical knowledge, that would be great. Killiondude (talk) 18:46, 9 May 2012 (UTC)
Notice of review of adminship
Hello Killiondude. In accordance with Meta:Administrators/Removal and because you have made fewer than ten logged administrator actions over the past six months, your adminship is under review at Meta:Administrators/Removal/October 2012. If you would like to retain your adminship, please sign there before October 08, 2012. Kind regards, -- MarcoAurelio (talk) 09:43, 1 October 2012 (UTC)
Harassment by Mr. Moller
Please see this and this. I have called for an end to Foundation positions like his, and have been a constant critic of extraneous positions such as his (and particularly his, and he knows it). I have also called for the end of other positions, which is about expenses and cannot be deemed "incivil." He has a major conflict of interest and his intent is harassing. Please keep an eye on him. He thinks that since he is staff that he can run Meta, even though Meta is not the Foundation's private wiki. Ottava Rima (talk) 02:39, 19 October 2012 (UTC)
Notice of review of adminship (April 2013)
Hello Killiondude. In accordance with Meta:Administrators/Removal and because you have made fewer than ten logged administrator actions over the past six months, your adminship is under review at Meta:Administrators/Removal/April 2013. If you would like to retain your adminship, please sign there before April 08, 2013. Kind regards. -- MarcoAurelio 14:45, 1 April 2013 (UTC)
- Distributed via Global message delivery, 14:45, 1 April 2013 (UTC)
Feelin’ like a sabertooth ti–ger,
sippin’ on a warm Budwei–ser.
Touch me and give me that rush,
better pack a toothbrush,
gonna pull an all-nigh–ter.
We been keepin’ it ko–sher,
but I wanna get it on fo–sure.
Come give me some of that
(yum, like a lollipop)
baby don't be skurred.
- I felt extra Wikipedian-y in doing so. I'm going to assume the "poem" above is something Nicki Minaj sings. <3 Killiondude (talk) 06:12, 11 July 2013 (UTC)
Notice of review of adminship
Hello Killiondude. In accordance with Meta:Administrators/Removal and because you have made fewer than ten logged administrator actions over the past six months, your adminship is under review at Meta:Administrators/Removal/October 2013. If you would like to retain your adminship, please sign there before October 08, 2013. Kind regards, Barras talk 14:20, 1 October 2013 (UTC)
- Oh noes. :( Come back killion! (I really miss ya around here.) Theo10011 (talk) 20:38, 1 October 2013 (UTC)
Notice of review of adminship
Hello Killiondude. In accordance with Meta:Administrators/Removal and because you have made fewer than ten logged administrator actions over the past six months, your adminship is under review at Meta:Administrators/Removal/April 2014. If you would like to retain your adminship, please sign there before April 08, 2014. Kind regards, Barras talk 09:59, 1 April 2014 (UTC)
Notice of removal of adminship
I regret to inform you that, in accordance with Meta:Administrators/Removal and as a result of your inactivity, administrator rights have been removed from your account. Please see Meta:Administrators/Removal/October 2014 for details. Kind regards, Barras talk 14:13, 1 October 2014 (UTC)
Awww just saw this killion. Is it too late to pour a 40 on the curb for my homie? ;) I figure you guys must know the appropriate statute of limitation for toasting fallen brethren, no? ihu! Theo10011 (talk) 20:52, 13 June 2015 (UTC)
It was honestly cool to see your drive-by comment. Are you also in retirement nowadays? Blurpeace 23:20, 6 March 2015 (UTC)
- Hi. Re: your comment, you're throwing around so many logical fallacies that it is hard to keep track of them. There's no need for scare quotes around foolish. Re: my activity, I found it hard to have a full-time career after college and continue the same level of activity around Wikimedia. :( I do check my watchlist and try to keep up on the bigger projects. Killiondude (talk) 00:33, 7 March 2015 (UTC)
Please fill out our Inspire campaign survey
Thank you for participating in the Wikimedia Inspire campaign during March 2015!
Please take our short survey and share your experience during the campaign.
What future IdeaLab campaigns would you like to see?
I’m Jethro, and I’m seeking your help in deciding topics for new IdeaLab campaigns that could be run starting next year. These campaigns aim to bring in proposals and solutions from communities that address a need or problem in Wikimedia projects. I'm interested in hearing your preferences and ideas for campaign topics!
Here’s how to participate:
- Learn more about this consultation
- Vote on and submit new campaign topics in the AllOurIdeas Survey
- Discuss campaign topics and ask questions on the IdeaLab talk page
Future IdeaLab Campaigns results
Last December, I invited you to help determine future ideaLab campaigns by submitting and voting on different possible topics. I'm happy to announce the results of your participation, and encourage you to review them and our next steps for implementing those campaigns this year. Thank you to everyone who volunteered time to participate and submit ideas.
With great thanks,
Open Call for Individual Engagement Grants
Greetings! The Individual Engagement Grants (IEG) program is accepting proposals until April 12th to fund new tools, research, outreach efforts, and other experiments that enhance the work of Wikimedia volunteers. Whether you need a small or large amount of funds (up to $30,000 USD), IEGs can support you and your team’s project development time in addition to project expenses such as materials, travel, and rental space.
- Submit a grant request or draft your proposal in IdeaLab
- Get help with your proposal in an upcoming Hangout session
- Learn from examples of completed Individual Engagement Grants