- Archive 2007–2011 (diff, oldid)
- Archive 2012 (diff, oldid)
- Archive January–June 2013 (diff, oldid)
- Archive July–December 2013 (diff, oldid)
- Archive 2014 (diff, oldid)
- Archive 2015–2016 (diff, oldid)
- Archive 2017–2021 (diff, oldid)
Block on Incubator
Hello. I'm still asking you to unblock me on the Incubator. I and User:ValtteriLahti12 have already explained why we are not meatpuppets and you just ingnored us, didn't unblock me and didn't and did not restore Kamassian wiki Incubator. User:ValtteriLahti12 made the wiki before i joined the facebook group, go check his talkpage as a proof. He did not call him me make the wiki, there is no meatpuppeting. Your actions are absolutely not justified and just false. So, I am asking you to unblock me again. --7elteven (talk) 17:58, 4 January 2022 (UTC)
- (Comment to 7elteven) I didn't break a rule with the second wiki, as you made it without me knowing, I did break rules before (sockpuppeting) as I started wikipedia a bit too young (if I remember around 15) and I also used self-made sources and used selfpromo (though I stopped it) --ValtteriLahti12 (talk) 18:26, 4 January 2022 (UTC)
How we will see unregistered users
You get this message because you are an admin on a Wikimedia wiki.
When someone edits a Wikimedia wiki without being logged in today, we show their IP address. As you may already know, we will not be able to do this in the future. This is a decision by the Wikimedia Foundation Legal department, because norms and regulations for privacy online have changed.
Instead of the IP we will show a masked identity. You as an admin will still be able to access the IP. There will also be a new user right for those who need to see the full IPs of unregistered users to fight vandalism, harassment and spam without being admins. Patrollers will also see part of the IP even without this user right. We are also working on better tools to help.
We have two suggested ways this identity could work. We would appreciate your feedback on which way you think would work best for you and your wiki, now and in the future. You can let us know on the talk page. You can write in your language. The suggestions were posted in October and we will decide after 17 January.
Thank you. /Johan (WMF)
18:17, 4 January 2022 (UTC)
- Oh dear, I didn't even know I was blocking users on enwiki! --MF-W 11:17, 14 January 2022 (UTC)