User talk:Meerachary TBG
- Thank you for your message. I would like to inform you that I don't usually use meta therefore didn't check in on regular basis. I prefer email. As for input, I prefer skype since it is the least time consuming (talking vs typing). Siska.Doviana (talk) 05:35, 28 April 2012 (UTC)
- Hi Meerachary
- Sure. This is my contact details, since skype is private information I'm not comfortable at sharing that in wikis.
- # Next week would be good, we could continue the conversation via email on the exact day/ date
- # I'd like to know list of questions before Q&A is conducted via skype
- # I'd also would like to know who I'm talking to. Perhaps you can lead me to your bio or linked page or anything like that?
- Thank you. Siska.Doviana (talk) 09:01, 3 May 2012 (UTC)
SJ's interview repeated
Funds Dissemination Committee/Additional Information and Analysis/Interviews/Ting Chen is a duplicate of the interview with SJ. This should probably be corrected. Also, if you put a list of pages created in relation to this project, I'll add them to the template and place the template on the relevant pages. (Of course, you can do this too if you're up for dealing with all the wikicode.) Risker (talk) 05:28, 30 April 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks Risker, great catch. The interview notes themselves were different, I mistakenly copied the header from SJ's interview notes to Ting's page. I'm trying to figure out the template functionality so I can add the template to the relevant FDC pages -- I would love your help on that if I can't figure out the coding! Meerachary TBG (talk) 15:41, 30 April 2012 (UTC)
- Upon further inspection, it looks like the template has been added to most pages -- thank you so much! Meerachary TBG (talk) 15:43, 30 April 2012 (UTC)
Sorry for the lag in replying—I've not visited my Meta page for a little while, which is a lame excuse, isn't it. Yes, I'd be pleased to talk, and will email you on my return from a wiki meetup this weekend.
Dear Meera, thanks for all of your efforts to solicit iput. Have you gotten any feedback from the requests for input you left for other language communities? I think it may be necessary to appoint discussion coordinators in a few languages. There is certainly some internal discussion about issues related to funds and fundraising within chapter groups, most of which (whatever its language of origin) is not yet making it into the shared discussion. Regards, –SJ talk 06:26, 31 May 2012 (UTC)
- Hi SJ. Thanks for your message, and your input on the Talk page of the FDC draft recommendation. I didn't get any direct responses on the language village pumps, but my interactions may have driven traffic to the FDC sites. In any case, as far as I know, I haven't seen any responses in other languages by people who aren't able to engage in English. Agree that if there are discussions happening within chapters, it would be great to bring those conversations into the fold of the robust discussion we're having on the Talk page -- we were hoping that the translated versions of the Summary Update would bubble up some of those conversations in other languages, but so far I haven't seen much action on those talk pages either, although after posting the update, we did have several new contributors engage on the main FDC draft recommendation talk page (that was the uptick seen last weekend). Thanks, Meerachary TBG (talk) 16:31, 31 May 2012 (UTC)
Edits and comments—staff report form and the request form
I've replied to your question to WMUK
Hi Meena, sorry it took me a little while to get the figure you wanted, but I think I have it now and I've replied at the end of Talk:FDC portal/Proposals/2012-2013 round1/WMUK/Proposal form #Initial response. Cheers --RexxS (talk) 15:32, 28 October 2012 (UTC)
I wanted to give you a Barnstar!
This is to recognize your great support in making the first round of the FDC a success!