|This user is busy in real life and may not respond swiftly to queries.|
Wikipedia translation of the week: 2023-12
|The winner this Translation of the week is
Please be bold and help translate this article!
an American anti-war song that was influential within the pacifist movement that existed in the United States before it entered World War I.
(Please update the interwiki links on Wikidata of your language version of the article after each week's translation is finished so that all languages are linked to each other.)
About · Nominate/Review · Subscribe/Unsubscribe · Global message delivery 01:31, 20 March 2023 (UTC)
Wikidata weekly summary #564
- Upcoming: WikiCite Monthly Meeting, online on 28 March 2023 at 16:00 UTC. Information and notes
- Press, articles, blog posts, videos
- In this week's update by the Abstract Wikipedia and Wikifunctions team, they are asking where the right place to store and maintain Abstract Wikipedia should be. All of the options involve Wikidata to some extent, some more, some less. If the content of Abstract Wikipedia is hosted on Wikidata, that would lead to an increased scope for the Wikidata community (and likely more contributors joining). But that is a decision the Wikidata community needs to be involved in as well. (Also, if you are interested, the Abstract Wikipedia updates might be worth to follow.)
- Country diversity of external links domain names in Wikipedia in French an analysis of all domain names in Wikipedia in French by country associated to the website.
- Tool of the week
- User:BrokenSegue/shorten.js makes statements boxes for a particular property scrollable if it is too tall.
- Other Noteworthy Stuff
- A new Wikidata Query Service scaling update has been published. It outlines the WDQS current state and summarizes the suggestions with the most impact we’re exploring now, with a few in-progress.
- Did you know?
- Newest properties:
- General datatypes: none
- External identifiers: STS program ID, Electronic library encyclopedia.com.ua, Deutsche Synchronkartei person ID, A Dictionary of South African English on Historical Principles entry ID, Syoboi Calendar series ID, Malaysia Federal Legislation act ID, Moscow University Herbarium ID, Digital Daijisen ID (goo dictionary), Pakistan Sign Language Dictionary ID, IRIS UNICAMPUS author ID, IRIS UNIECAMPUS author ID, IRISanRaf author ID, Epigraphik-Datenbank Clauss / Slaby ID, NTV program ID, Faber Music music ID, Faber Music composer ID, Boosey & Hawkes music ID, Wise Music Classical work ID, IATE ID, Jewish English Lexicon ID, Wise Music Classical composer ID, Rate Your Music work ID, Norwegian Petroleum Directorate field ID, Epson Tour player ID, Digital Bhashakosha page number, PlaymakerStats.com competition ID, Electrodoc person ID, Archivarta ID, CassiOpeA author ID, IRIS UNIROMA2 author ID, IRIS UNIROMA3 author ID, Sjøhistorie ship ID, electrocd artist ID, köztérkép ID, ForPost person ID, Crimean virtual necropolis persons ID, eTK ID, eVK2 ID, Ivi title ID, Ivi person ID, Saint Petersburg Conservatory person ID, Hungarian National Namespace organisation ID (new)
- New property proposals to review:
- General datatypes:
- system requirements (system requirements for video game or software)
- External identifiers: Brazzers ID, Universo del corpo ID, Zeneszöveg.hu international artist ID, Tekstowo.pl artist ID, Tekściory artist ID, Merchbar electronic dance music artist ID, BSDB player ID, The Athletic team ID, The Athletic player ID, GSAFD ID, Feminae ID, IFTTT service ID, stock keeping unit, Federiciana ID, LIBRA Unine ID
- General datatypes:
- Query examples:
- Newest properties:
- EntitySchemas: We are preparing for adding a new datatype and other changes by improving tests, documentation, etc.
- Date input: We did a bug triage hour around issues with date parsing and improved it for Japanese dates (phab:T214002)
- Ontology issues: We started evaluating the survey responses for the survey about different types of ontology issues reusers are facing. More work is needed before we have results.
- REST API: We finished work on including the URL of an article in sitelink data (phab:T330252) as well as providing all aliases of an Item (phab:T327882)
You can see all open tickets related to Wikidata here. If you want to help, you can also have a look at the tasks needing a volunteer.
- Monthly Tasks
- Add labels, in your own language(s), for the new properties listed above.
- Comment on property proposals: all open proposals
- Suggested and open tasks!
- Contribute to a Showcase item.
- Help translate or proofread the interface and documentation pages, in your own language!
- Help merge identical items across Wikimedia projects.
- Help write the next summary!
Hi, kindly delete all translation made by User:YIEWI (except Bengali (bn), i will check that). They are sock of LTA user:Skh sourav halder and they don't speak 6 languages. I am quite sure they used machine translation for all languages. আফতাবুজ্জামান (talk) 21:00, 20 March 2023 (UTC)