Welcome to my talk page. Here are some tips to help you communicate with me:
- Ideally, I would like to have any conversation continued on the page where it was started. If I have left a message on your talk page please do not reply here. I will have your talk page on watch and will note when you have replied.
- Add or respond to an existing conversation under the existing heading.
- Indent your comment when replying by using an appropriate number of colons ':'.
- Create a new heading if the original conversation is archived.
- To initiate a new conversation on this page click on this link.
- You should sign your comments. You can do this automatically by typing four tildes (~~~~).
(I'm commenting here rather than on EN because I'm not going to edit EN anymore, since it seems to cause so many problems every time I click "edit this page.") Don't lose heart; if I hadn't meant my support, I wouldn't have listed it. Wikipedia used to be a place where dedicated, good natured individuals worked together and enjoyed each other's company while building a great encyclopedia; today it has become a place where foul moods and vendettas tear apart all the hard work so many (like us) have put in. I don't regret my participation with the project in the least; I do, however, regret that my leaving is, like so many other valuable contributors in the past few months, a sign of the slow death of the site.
Keep the faith, my child, and keep fighting to make Wikipedia better as long as you can. If you need me, you can email me, or leave a message on my Meta talk page. -- Essjay · Talk 21:17, 20 December 2005 (UTC)
Done - cheers --Herby talk thyme 09:39, 31 August 2007 (UTC)
- Do you want me to "clean" this page (I'll removed edits by the other user), will still be viewable by admins but only them - let me know - cheers --Herby talk thyme 09:41, 31 August 2007 (UTC)
- Better!? Cheers --Herby talk thyme 09:53, 31 August 2007 (UTC)
Moe Epsilon, I think I am going to have to contact ArbCom about this problem I've had recently. I am going to be smiley. ;) --Curtaintoad curtain or toad 05:43, 23 March 2013 (UTC)
- If you choose to contact ArbCom that is your choice, but try to be more productive on the websites where you are not blocked, okay? Regards, — Moe Epsilon 16:31, 23 March 2013 (UTC)