Community engagement survey for the Iceland Conference 2018
As your username is indicated in the list of the members of the Commons Photographers User Group, you are kindely invited to answer this survey in the order to shape the upcoming Iceland Conference 2018 and help the organizing team.
[Wikipedia & Education User Group] Updates: November 2018
Integrating Wikimedia with education is a powerful strategy for the outreach of Wikimedia projects. Realising this concept, a group of leaders promoted this and formed the Wikipedia Education Collaborative. After some time, this evolved to become a user group, officially recognised by the Affiliations Committee in June 2018. The user group had its first board elections earlier in September. In the process to formalise activities and give a shape the user group for long-term sustainability, we are now revamping our processes. Thanks for supporting us during incubation stages, we are now inviting you to formally join the user group by following the instructions on the members' page. Being a member will allow you to be a part of this wonderful collaboration and also do interesting stuff.
Wikimedia and Libraries User Group Steering Committee Election Voting Phase
Hello Pigsonthewing! We are happy to announce that the steering committee election 2019 is now open for voting. Because you have joined the user group before 28 February 2019, you are eligible to vote. Not unlike last year, you can vote support for multiple candidates, at most one support for each candidate. Also, oppose votes are not allowed, but discussions are welcome on the talk page.
On behalf of the steering committee,
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Templates_for_discussion/Log/2019_May_7#Template%3AInfobox_Nepal_district - another user. 18.104.22.168 11:45, 10 May 2019 (UTC)
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Templates_for_discussion/Log/2019_May_15#Template:Infobox_townlands - same user. 22.214.171.124 12:10, 20 May 2019 (UTC)
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Templates_for_discussion/Log/2019_May_16#Template:Infobox_Prefecture_Japan - same. In the referenced Tfd 2011 - you took part - it was claimed that the wrapper was unused. 126.96.36.199 13:52, 20 May 2019 (UTC)
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Templates_for_discussion/Log/2019_May_18#Template:Infobox_South_Korean_neighborhood - historian now voted against Japan, could be tight in Korea if s/he votes there too. 188.8.131.52 07:01, 25 May 2019 (UTC)
- TfD "no consensus" now in DRV: en:Wikipedia:Deletion_review/Log/2019_June_9#Template:Infobox_Finnish_municipality 184.108.40.206 00:55, 11 June 2019 (UTC)