Community engagement survey for the Iceland Conference 2018
As your username is indicated in the list of the members of the Commons Photographers User Group, you are kindely invited to answer this survey in the order to shape the upcoming Iceland Conference 2018 and help the organizing team.
In order to implement w:Template:WiR_table_row here, could I request the import of:
- w:module:WikidataIB/sandbox to Outreach:module:WikidataIB
- w:Template:WiR_table_row to Outreach:Template:WiR_table_row
- w:Template:WiR_table_start to Outreach:Template:WiR_table_start
- @Evolution and evolvability: That's done, now. Apologies that it took so long, Andy Mabbett (Pigsonthewing); Talk to Andy; Andy's edits 08:09, 27 October 2019 (UTC)
Community Wishlist Survey 2020
You are getting this message because you've previously participated in the Community Wishlist Survey, in either the Wikisource or Wiktionary categories. I wanted to let you know that this year's survey is now open for proposals. You can suggest technical changes until November 11. Unlike previous years, we are only accepting proposals for non-Wikipedia content projects with no dedicated teams (i.e., Wikibooks, Wiktionary, Wikiquote, Wikisource, Wikiversity, Wikispecies, Wikivoyage, and Wikinews). You can learn more on the survey page.
You can vote on proposals from November 20 to December 2. To keep the number of messages at a reasonable level, I won't send out a separate reminder to you about that. We look forward to your participation. Thank you! IFried (WMF) (talk) 18:52, 22 October 2019 (UTC)
Fake by Kolja, Jura1 and Co. The only vandalism is carried out by them.
- Fake name "Baltisches Biographisches Lexikon digital ID (former scheme)" - source gives only BBLD ID
- Fake regex, source provides a list of regular expressions, but the WMF-fake is not included : https://bbld.de/BBLD-ID
- Fake formatter URL : "https://web.archive.org/*/www.bbl-digital.de/eintrag/$1/" reason for deprecation "link rot" - what? Not in web.archive.org, ... by nature of databases that grow, they will never be completely in web.archive.org in the moment where a new item is created, so adding that formatter URL in the first place was wrong
220.127.116.11 19:57, 1 January 2020 (UTC)