Hi, PuzzletChung, would you like to help translation and update of the Wikimedia Foundation site? Please see Translation requests/WMF and Translation requests/quick translation. Thanks. --Aphaia | Translate Election | ++ 18:44, 7 Apr 2005 (UTC)
- Similarly, the news Wikimedia Quarto has sections that are ready for translation this week. I hope you can help; we almost had a complete Quarto edition back in September! +sj+ 23:36, 19 Apr 2005 (UTC)
Need help for my multilanguage project www.cucumis.org
Hi, I need help for my translation help project. It's a community of translators that help each others. The translations value is evaluated trough a system of points that allows to avoid abuse of the system. The user interface has been translated in many languages with this system, but it's very hard for korean, chinese, vietnamese and north of europe languages. It's a young project and I hope you will like it! Thanks for your help! JP
Election notice translation
Thank you, PuzzletChung, for your translation of the Election notice! I expect you informed already the page to your community, Korean language projects.
I hope your work encourage many Kr editors to be involved. Again, thank you!
P.S. would you also be interested in updating the Foundation official website, too? Now its Korean Home Page seems not so much informative at least for me ... It will be really nice for me to listen to your opinion on that page. --Aphaia 09:46, 15 August 2006 (UTC)
Hello, Puzz, due to the Election and starting the new board, we are now updating Wikimedia:Board of Trustees. This page has a Korean version (Wikimedia:관리위원회 and there seems no translation starting at TR/quick#New Board member nor Translation requests/WMF/Board of Trustees/Ko:. Would you like to update this page? Thanks. --Aphaia 06:34, 4 October 2006 (UTC)
Thanks, Odedee 09:08, 8 October 2006 (UTC)
Bot flag for catalan wikipedia
Hello, i see that you have started a bot in the Catalan Wikipedia. Please, request to our burecrauat one bot flag. Thank you and sorry for my bad english.
Bot flag for Georgian wikipedia
Bot flag for italian wikipedia
Hello, you have started running bot on the it:wiki. Please request a bot flag at it: Wikipedia:Bot/Autorizzazioni. Thanks in advance, and remember that the policy of the it:wiki is to stop the bot without autorization :-) You can make some tests at the very slow rate anyway. By, by Gac 13:56, 8 October 2006 (UTC)
Bot flag for Czech Wikipedia
Bot flag for Cantonese Wikipedia
- Your bot has been blocked for editing. Please complete your request above before running your bot. I will lift the blockage once your request have been submitted. --Shinjiman 05:25, 25 October 2006 (UTC)
- Several of categories linked with id:Kategori:Wikipedia are for the enclyclopedic articles only, aside from the administration purpose. But hu:Kategória:Wikipédia-adminisztráció, is:Flokkur:Wikipedia:Efnisflokkar, pl:Kategoria:Meta-strony Wikipedii are categories for Wikipedia administration only. They were linked from en:Category:Wikipedia and link to en:Category:Wikipedia administration, so obstructing automatic interwiki update by other bots. They can be viewed valid, but I think they are better linked from en:Category:Wikipedia administration so removed them. --Puzzlet Chung 03:24, 20 October 2006 (UTC)
Unapproved bot on ro.wp
You can only run a bot on the Romanian Wikipedia after you get the community approval. To request a bot flag go here. Expect a week or so before you receive the result. Thanks. AdiJapan 05:37, 20 October 2006 (UTC)
Robota stautuso sur eo:WP
Bonvolu rigardi eo:Vikipediista diskuto:Huzzlet the bot.
Bonvolu peti permeson por funkciigi roboton en la esperanta Vikipedio. Se okazas konsento via roboto ricevos robotan statuson tie.
Please ask for bot tag before of running your bot. If we agree your bot will get bot tag. Arno Lagrange ✉ 07:07, 20 October 2006 (UTC)
Interwiki bot on polish Wikipedia
I have blocked your bot which was running on polish Wikipedia. You should get the flag before you run the bot. See requesting the bot flag. I'll unblock you when you'll get bot flag. w:pl:User:Dodek, 188.8.131.52 07:23, 20 October 2006 (UTC)
- I have granted you the bot flag. Thnak you for your patience. Please give a short description of your bot and ways to contact you on the bot's user page (English is fine). --TOR 12:52, 11 December 2006 (UTC)
bot @ es
Hi, and welcome to es.wiki. A comment before you request a bot flag. If you want request a flag, this request maybe rejected becuase we have around 30 interwikies bots, and the last polls reject 3 i-wiki bots. If you want request it, you can go to es:Wikipedia:Bot/Autorizaciones and try it. Superzerocool 04:50, 24 October 2006 (UTC)
Huzzlet the bot @ tr
Huzzlet the bot @ lb
- Thanks for applying for bot status on lb wikipedia. Now we ask you for some more information:
- Please add your language knowledge to your bot userpage on lb-wikipedia (so we know in which language to contact you)
- Please add a seperate user page on lb wikipedia (this will enable us to keep the contact if your bot would be blocked for which so ever reason)
- Please inform us whether you would be ready and able to run your bot on special requess from the lb-wikipedia
Moreover I ask you that as long as your bot is under test on lb-wikipedia you should not realise more then 10 edits a day. Normally the test run lasts for 10 days and for at least 40 edits. Moreover we wait for the above mentionned points to be fulfilled.
with best regards Robby--13:45, 29 October 2006 (UTC)
Dear Huzzlet the bot!
Please add the above mentionned information points 1 till 3 as soon as possible on wikipedia lb in order allow us to proceed with your bot registration procedure.
best regards Robby21:28, 12 November 2006 (UTC)
Huzzlet the bot on :sl
Huzzlet the bot on :it
The bot has been flaged. Good work ! Gac 06:32, 30 October 2006 (UTC)
- Thank you! --Puzzlet Chung 02:57, 31 October 2006 (UTC)
Your bot at :ru
Slovak (SK) wikipedia
Hello, thank You for cotributions :) To become regular bot, ask for flag here. And fill following text, too :)
Automatic or Manually Assisted:
Edit period(s) (e.g. Continuous, daily, one time run):
Edit rate requested: X edits per TIME
Already has a bot flag (Y/N):
See You soon :) Admin sk wiki --Kelovy 13:21, 12 November 2006 (UTC)
Bottery in Finnish
Thank You for adding interwiki links on our pages. However, this bot seems to mesh up our alpabetical order. Not a major problem, but have You noticed it? with regards --Höyhens 05:51, 12 December 2006 (UTC)
Bloqueio do Usuário:Huzzlet the bot
- De acordo com as nossas regras, este bot apenas poderá operar se obtiver uma permissão.
- If you want to run a bot on the Portuguese Wikipedia, you must first get it approved. To do so, go Wikipedia:Robôs/Pedidos de aprovação.---OS2Warp 17:13, 21 December 2006 (UTC)
Bot status on da:
Your bot on ar.wp
Circle and disk
I ordered the interwiki links concerning et:Ringjoon/en:Circle and et:Ring/en:Disk (mathematics). If your bot enables it please complete the job using et: and en: as fixed. Andres 08:07, 4 March 2007 (UTC)
Your bot @ ru wiki
Your bot on the Arabic Wikipedia
Hi. Your bot does not have a flag on the Arabic Wikipedia. Please stop running it until one of our local bureaucrats grants it a flag. The bot will be blocked for now. You can read our bot policy. Scroll down to the English part at the bottom. Thank you. --Meno25 05:20, 19 March 2007 (UTC)
- Your bot now has a flag on the Arabic Wikipedia. You may now run it. Thank you. --Meno25 19:02, 20 March 2007 (UTC)
Botflag for swedish wikipedia
Botflag on de.wikipedia
Bot on ro.wp
As I was telling you in a previous message on this page, you can run your bot on the Romanian Wikipedia only after you get the community approval. Please request a bot flag here. Thank you. — AdiJapan ☎ 08:15, 15 June 2007 (UTC)
bot @ cs
Partido Independentista Puertorriqueño
- Dear User:PuzzletChung,
- Could you provide help creating a .ko entry on the organization that has led many internationally-prominent civil disobedience campaigns: the Partido Independentista Puertorriqueño ?
- Thank you!
- Please see:
- All the best!
- BeautifulLady 15:44, 26 October 2007 (UTC)
Nomenclature des cyclones tropicaux
J'ai vu que ton robot a changé les liens de fr:Nomenclature des cyclones tropicaux vers les autres langues et je ne sais pas pourquoi car les nouveaux liens ne sont pas vraiment reliés. J'ai donc annulé ces changements.
I've seen that you bot has changed interwiki link with fr:Nomenclature des cyclones tropicaux. These are not correct and I've changed back
Hi, I just noticed your bot is running in the Finnish Wikipedia without a required bot flag. According to the policy a request must be made for every bot before actually running them. Thank you in advance for your cooperation and best regards, --Agony 20:01, 18 July 2008 (UTC)
Bof flag – cs.wiki
Hi. I have noticed that you use Huzzlet the bot to help to solve interwiki conflicts. I think that is a very good and needed activity which not many do, so thank you for doing that. If you need help to understand or find something in the Danish (da:), Swedish (sv:), Norwegian (no: and nn:) or Esperanto (eo:) Wikipedias, you can anytime ask me at my Danish talk page. Regards, Byrial 04:07, 20 March 2009 (UTC)
Bot on dawiki.
Your bot at svwp
Hello! Please apply for bot flag at sv:Wikipedia:Robotansökan (instructions available in english), otherwise your bot might be blocked. An alternative is to apply for global bot status at meta. Regards --MagnusA 16:35, 29 April 2009 (UTC)
- Your bot has been blocked at svwiki until you apply for bot status. You have been requested to apply before and obviously ignored that one too. --MagnusA 17:32, 1 May 2009 (UTC)
cs.wiki – bot was blocked
Huzzlet the bot @ da.wikipedia
Please request bot flag before more edits. You can do it on da:Wikipedia:Anmodning om botstatus.
Best regards Christian Giersing 06:51, 5 May 2009 (UTC)
Huzzlet the bot @ ru.wikipedia
Huzzlet the bot@eswiki
A legitimate complain has been filled because your bot is editing without bot flag since 2006. This is a clear violation of the local policy. Please stop your bot and fill a request for bot flag ASAP or the bot will be blocked indefinitelly pending a formal approval from the community. Thank you. — df| 21:39, 1 August 2009 (UTC)
- Bot account blocked indefinitelly, I'm afraid. — df| 11:01, 12 August 2009 (UTC)
I noticed that you translated the fundraiser's core messages into 한국어 (ko), thank you for your help! Although the fundraiser is over, your translation work will still be used until next November (when we get new forms).
Unfortunately, there are some missing messages and pages that were not included in the original request. Would you mind translating these supplementary messages too?
2010 Fundraising Is Almost Here
Hello, my name is Kelly and I am working for the Wikimedia Foundation during the 2010 Fundraiser. My job is to be the liaison between the Korean community and the Foundation. This year's fundraiser is intended to be a collaborative and global effort, we recognize that banner messages that perform well in the United States don't necessarily translate well, or appeal to international audiences. I'm contacting you as I am currently looking for translators who are willing to contribute to this project, helping to translate and localize messages into Korean and suggesting messages that would appeal to Korean readers on the Fundraising Meta Page. Please let me know if you'd be interested in helping with this project, and add your feedback to the proposed messages as well! I look forward to working with you during this year's fundraiser.Klyman 22:28, 22 October 2010 (UTC)
Bot status @ it.wiki
Dear PuzzletChung, your Huzzlet the bot had no edits on it.wiki for last 12 months. If you have objections, please answer on my talk, otherwise your bot will be deflagged in 7 days. Best regards, --GNUMARCOO 15:19, 14 May 2012 (UTC)
Re-opened Wikipedia Ainu proposal
Greetings, I noticed your interest in the Wikipedia Ainu proposal in the 2005-2006 timeframe, and am writing to let you know I have brought it back up for discussion at m:Requests for new languages/Wikipedia Ainu 2. I hope this is of interest to you! MatthewVanitas (talk) 19:38, 10 June 2012 (UTC)
Dear PuzzletChung, since you are an administrator on a wiki from which no user participated in this discussion, I'd like to make sure you are aware of some recent events which may alter what the Wikimedia Foundation lets you do on your wiki: Superprotect.
- Request for comment: Requests for comment/Superprotect rights
- An open letter about its implementation: Letter to Wikimedia Foundation: Superprotect and Media Viewer
Peteforsyth 09:37, 12 September 2014 (UTC)