Welcome to Meta!
Hello, RG067. Welcome to the Wikimedia Meta-Wiki! This website is for coordinating and discussing all Wikimedia projects. You may find it useful to read our policy page. If you are interested in doing translations, visit Meta:Babylon. You can also leave a note on Meta:Babel or Wikimedia Forum if you need help with something (please read the instructions at the top of the page before posting there). Also worthwhile acquainting yourself with the functions of global user pages. Happy editing!
--Minoraxtalk 11:44, 14 May 2021 (UTC)
Invitation for Functionary consultation 2021
Greetings SWMT member,
I'm letting you know in advance about a meeting I'd like to invite you to regarding the Universal Code of Conduct and the community's ownership of its future enforcement. I'm still in the process of putting together the details, but I wanted to share the date with you: 10 July, 2021. I do not have a time on this date yet, but I will let you soon. We have created a meta page with basic information. Please take a look at the meta page and sign up your name under the appropriate section.
Thank you for your time.--BAnand (WMF) 03:21, 3 June 2021 (UTC)
Hello. Is it possible to manually collate the accounts into one section instead of having 6 separate ones instead? SRG is getting clogged up now and it'll be best to not add in unnecessary templates or else some parts of the page won't show up as intended due to the amount of templates translcuded. --Minorax«¦talk¦» 09:38, 9 August 2021 (UTC)
- Hello @Minorax:,
- Thanks for the information. I will merge my request and do only one sections for futures cases.
- RG067 (talk) 09:46, 9 August 2021 (UTC)
- Just a question to be sure I do things right : Should I report all the casino spam accounts in SRG or not?
- RG067 (talk) 09:57, 9 August 2021 (UTC)
Hi, I eliminated the vandalism that the IP had done in the project above, but as it has already stop edited and because we normally only block IP for a few days I preferred not to block it but I left your request to block on the page. Sincerely. DARIO SEVERI (talk) 13:42, 31 August 2021 (UTC)
- Hi @DARIO SEVERI:, thanks for eliminiating the vandalism. This IP is a crosswiki vandal, and I ask for a global block on the Steward requests the 23 August, with no answer yet. See  for more examples of vandalism. RG067 (talk) 13:45, 31 August 2021 (UTC)
- Hi ... block globally it's something Stewards does, usually requests for them to act take a little longer. Anyway thanks for the help. DARIO SEVERI (talk) 13:57, 31 August 2021 (UTC)
Join Wikipedia Pages Wanting Photos 2022
Thank you for participating in the Wikipedia Pages Wanting Photos campaign last year.
We are glad to inform you that this year's edition started on 1 July, 2022. You are invited to participate in the campaign again to help improve the quality of Wikipedia articles with photos and contextual images. For more information about the campaign and how to participate, please visit the campaign page here.
If you have any questions or query please feel free to contact the organizing team, leave a message at the campaign's talkpage or send an email to wpwpcampaigngmail.com.
Kind regards, --Ammarpad (talk) 21:28, 5 July 2022 (UTC) (On behalf of the Organizing Team, WPWP Campaign 2022).