- No problem. I'm just sorry it happened in the first place. Ajraddatz (talk) 22:55, 9 September 2014 (UTC)
Your IEGCom application
Thank you for applying to join the Individual Engagement Grants Committee (IEGCom). We have reviewed your application and we are appointing you as a member. Please email me using the "email this user" feature so that I can set up your account on the IEGCom private wiki and add you to the IEGCom email list. Thank you, --Pine✉ 05:55, 2 October 2014 (UTC)
Apparently Siko already prepared some text for onboarding new members with some slightly different instructions. Please:
- Introduce yourself in the IdeaLab.
- Send your email address and preferred username to IEGrantswikimedia.org, so that we can subscribe you to the committee mailing list and get you setup on the committee's internal wiki.
Then there are 3 first tasks for active committee members to start on right away:
- Read the information in the Committee Workroom (your committee organizing hub on meta), beginning with the getting started guide for new members.
- Join at least one working group.
- Start giving feedback on open ideas, drafts and proposals. Asking questions to gather information you’ll need to make a recommendation helps prospective grantees think their projects all the way through, and will give us more great proposals to choose from.
Our formal review of proposals starts on October 21. WMF staff will be posting information about scoring and selection of proposals on the committee mailing list and in the Workroom soon, so please keep an eye there!
Thanks again for joining us to help make impactful IEGrants :-)