Welcome to Meta!
أهلا Rlevse ، ومرحبا بك في ويكيميديا ميتا ويكي! يعمل هذا الموقع على تنسيق ومناقشة كل مشاريع ويكيميديا. ربما سيكون مفيدا لك مطالعة صفحة السياسات هنا. إذا كنت مهتما بأمور الترجمة، راجع ميتا:بابلون. يمكنك أيضا ترك ملاحظة في ميتا:بابل (من فضلك راجع أولا التعليمات هناك قبل ترك الملاحظة). إذا أردت الاستفسار عن شئ ، لا تتردد في سؤالي في صفحة نقاشي. تمتع بالتحرير هنا!
Hola Rlevse! Benvingut a la Meta-Wiki de la Fundació Wikimedia! Aquest lloc està fet per a coordinar i discutir tots els projectes de la Fundació Wikimedia. Potser us serà útil llegir la nostra pàgina de polítiques (en anglès). Si us interessen les traduccions, visiteu Meta:Babylon. També podeu deixar un missatge a Meta:Babel o al Meta:Metapub (però abans de fer-ho, llegiu les instruccions situades al principi de la pàgina). No dubteu en preguntar si teniu qualsevol dubte. Si cal ho podeu fer en la meva pàgina de discussió. Bona sort!
Vítejte, uživateli Rlevse, a vítejte na Wikimedia Meta-Wiki! Tento server je určen pro spolupráci a diskusím ke všem projektům nadace Wikimedia. Možná si budete chtít přečíst naše pravidla. Pokud chcete spolupracovat na překladech, navštivte Meta:Babylon. Také můžete přidat příspěvek na Meta:Babel či Meta:Metapub (nejdříve si přečtěte pokyny na začátku těchto stránek). V případě potřeby se neváhejte zeptat se na mé diskusní stránce. Hodně štěstí!
Hallo Rlevse, und Willkommen bei Wikimedia Meta-Wiki! Diese Webseite dient der Koordination und Diskussion aller Wikimedia-Projekte. Vielleicht findest Du es nützlich, unsere Regelseite zu lesen. Sofern Du daran interessiert bist etwas zu übersetzen, besuche Meta:Babylon. Du kannst auch eine Notiz auf Meta:Babel oder Meta:Metapub hinterlassen (bitte lies die Anleitung am Anfang der Seiten, bevor Du etwas schreibst). Wenn Du möchtest, kannst Du mir auch auf meiner Diskussionseite Fragen stellen. Fröhliches Bearbeiten wünscht
ވިކިމީޑިޔާގެ މީޓާ-ވިކީ އަށް މަރުހަބާ! މިވެބްސައިޓަކީ ވިކިމީޑިޔާގެ ހުރިހާ މަޝްރޫޢުތަކާއި ބެހޭގޮތުން ވާހަކަތައް ދެކެވި އެ މަޝްރޫޢެއް ހިންގައި ހަދާ ވެބް ސައިޓެވެ. އަޅުގަނޑުމެންގެ ޤަވާއިދުތައް ފުރަތަމަ ވިދާޅުވުމަކީ މުހިންމު ކަމެއް ކަމުގައި ދެކެމެވެ. ތަރުޖަމާކުރާ ހިތްޕުޅުވެވަޑައިގަންނަވާ ނަމަ މީޓާ:ބެބިލޯން އަށް ވަޑައިގަންނަވާށެވެ. އަދި ހަމަ އެހެންމެ މިކަމާއި ބެހޭ ލިޔުމެއް މީޓާ:ބޭބެލް ގައި ލިޔުއްވަވާށެވެ. (އެހެންނަމަވެސް އެޞަފްޙާގައި އެއްވެސް އެއްޗެއް އިތުރު ކުރެއްވުމުގެ ކުރިން އެ ޞަފްހާގެ މަތީގައިވާ ޢިބާރާތް ވިދާޅުވެލައްވާށެވެ.) މިއާއި މުދު ހިތްހަމަޖެހިވަޑައިގަންނަވާ ނަމަ އިތުރު އެހީ އަށް އެދުމަށް މި ޞަފްހާ ގައި އެދުމަށް ފަސްޖެހި ވަޑައި ނުގަންނަވާށެވެ. އުނިއިތުރު ގެނައުމުގައި އުފާވެރި ވަގުތުކޮޅެއް ހޭދަ ކޮށްލައްވާށެވެ!!
Hello Rlevse, and welcome to the Wikimedia Meta-Wiki! This website is for coordinating and discussing all Wikimedia projects. You may find it useful to read our policy page. If you are interested in doing translations, visit Meta:Babylon. You can also leave a note on Meta:Babel or Meta:Metapub (please read the instructions at the top of the page before posting there). If you would like, feel free to ask me questions on my talk page. Happy editing!
Hola Rlevse! Bienvenido a la Meta-Wiki de la Fundación Wikimedia! Este sitio es para coordinar y discutir todos los proyectos de la Fundación Wikimedia. Tal vez le sea útil leer nuestra página de políticas (en inglés). Si le interesan las traducciones, visite Meta:Babylon. También puede dejar un mensaje en Meta:Babel o Meta:Metapub (pero antes de hacerlo, por favor lea las instrucciones situadas en lo alto de la página). No dude en preguntar si tiene cualquiera duda, o pregunte en mi página de discusión. Buena suerte!
Hei Rlevse, ja tervetuloa Wikimedian Meta-Wikiin! Tämä nettisivusto on kaikkien Wikimedia-säätiön projektien koordinointia ja keskustelua varten. Saattaa olla hyödyllistä lukea käytäntömme. Jos olet kiinnostunut käännöksistä, käy Meta:Babylon-sivulla. Voit myöskin jättää huomautuksen Meta:Babel, Meta:Metapub -sivulle (ole hyvä ja lue ohjeet sivun yläosassa ennenkuin kirjoitat sinne). Jos haluat, saat vapaasti kysyä minulta kysymyksiä keskustelusivullani. Iloisia muokkaushetkiä!
Bonjour Rlevse, et bienvenue sur le Meta-Wiki de Wikimédia ! Ce site a pour but de coordonner et discuter de l’ensemble des projets Wikimédia. Il vous sera utile de consulter notre page sur les règles de Wikimédia. Si vous êtes intéressé par des projets de traduction, visitez Meta:Babylon. Vous pouvez aussi laisser un message sur Meta:Babel ou Meta:Metapub (mais veuillez d’abord lire les instructions en haut de cette page avant d’y poster votre message). Si vous le voulez, vous pouvez me poser vos questions sur ma page de discussion. À bientôt !
נכתב בלשון זכר למען הנוחות
היי Rlevse, וברוך בואך ל- ויקימדיה מטא-ויקי! אתר זה נועד בכדי לתאם פעולות ולדון בפרויקטים של וויקימדיה. יש להניח שדפי המדיניות שלנו יהיו שימושיים עבורך. אם הנך מעוניין לבצע עבודות תרגום, בקר ב-Meta:Babylon. תוכל גם להשאיר הערה ב-Meta:Babel, Meta:Metapub, (אנא קרא את ההוראות בראש הדף לפני כתיבה שם). אם תרצה, הרגש חופשי לרשום לי שאלות בדף השיחה שלי. עריכה נעימה!
Helló Rlevse, és üdv a Wikimedia Meta-Wikijén! Ez a weboldal az összes Wikimedia projektet érintő ügyek megtárgyalására és koordinálására szolgál. Hasznosnak találhatod elolvasni az irányelveinket (angolul). Ha szeretnél fordításokat végezni, látogasd meg a Meta:Babylon-t, vagy a Meta:Babel, Meta:Metapub, oldalon hagyhatsz üzenetet (mielőtt ide írsz kérlek olvasd el a lap tetején található utasításokat). Ha szeretnél, nyugodtan kérdezz tőlem a vitalapomon. Jó szerkesztést és tartalmas szórakozást! Jó szerkesztést és tartalmas szórakozást!
Halló Rlevse, vertu velkomin(n) á Wikimedia Meta-Wiki! Þessi síða er til að ræða saman um öll Wikimedia-verkefni og samhæfa þau. Kannski finnst þér gagnlegt að lesa stefnusíðuna. Hafir þú áhuga á þýðingum er Meta:Babylon rétti staðurinn. Þú mátt skrifast á við okkur í Meta:Babel eða Meta:Metapub (vinsamlegast lestu notkunarreglurnar áður en þú breytir síðunni). Hikaðu ekki við að hafa samband við mig á spjallsíðu minni ef þú hefur einhverjar spurningar. Gangi þér vel!
Halo Rlevse, dan selamat datang di Wikimedia Meta-Wiki! Situs web ini berperan sebagai tempat koordinasi dan diskusi mengenai seluruh proyek-proyek Wikimedia. Mungkin akan bermanfaat bagi Anda untuk membaca halaman kebijakan kami. Jika Anda tertarik untuk melakukan penerjemahan, kunjungi Meta:Babylon. Anda juga dapat meninggalkan pesan di Meta:Babel atau Meta:Metapub (bacalah petunjuk di bagian atas halaman tersebut sebelum meninggalkan pesan di sana). Jika perlu, Anda dapat bertanya kepada saya di halaman pembicaraan (talk page) saya. Selamat menyunting!
Ciao Rlevse! Benvenuto sulla Meta-Wiki della Wikimedia Foundation! Questo sito serve a coordinare e discutere di tutti i progetti della Wikimedia Foundation. Potrebbe esserti utile leggere le nostre policy (in inglese). Se sei interessato a fare traduzioni, visita Meta:Babylon. Puoi anche lasciare un messaggio su Meta:Babel o Meta:Metapub (ma per favore, leggi le istruzioni che si trovano all'inizio della pagina prima di scrivere). Se vuoi, puoi lasciarmi un messagio nella mia pagina di discussione. Buona fortuna!
Rlevseさん、ウィキメディア メタ・ウィキへようこそ！このサイトは、ウィキメディアのプロジェクト間の調整や話し合いを目的としています。もしよろしければ、ポリシーページを是非ご一読下さい。もし翻訳に興味をお持ちなら、Meta:Babylonをご覧下さい。Meta:Babel, Meta:Metapub にメッセージを投稿していただくことも可能です（投稿前にページ上部の説明をお読み下さい）。もしよろしければ私のノートページに質問をお寄せ下さい。
Rlevse님, Wikimedia Meta-Wiki에 회원가입하신 것을 환영합니다! 이 사이트는 모든 위키미디어 프로젝트들 간의 상호조정(coordinate)과 토론을 위한 공간입니다. 우리의 정책을 보면, 도움이 되실 겁니다. 만약 번역에 관심이 있으시다면, Meta:Babylon을 방문해 보세요. 또한 Meta:Babel, Meta:Metapub 을 사용하실 수도 있습니다. (사용하시기 전에 바벨의 사용설명란을 먼저 읽어주세요). 만약 궁금한 것이 있으시면, talk page에 질문을 올려주세요. 즐거운 편집이 되시길 바랍니다!
Hai Rlevse, dan selamat datang ke Meta-Wiki Wikimedia! Laman web ini adalah untuk mengkoordinasikan dan membincangkan segala Projek-projek Wikimedia. Anda boleh mendapati bahawa membaca laman polisi kita adalah berfaedah. Jika anda berminat dalam membuat penterjemahan, sila melawat Meta:Babylon. Anda juga boleh meninggalkan pesanan di Meta:Babel atau Meta:Metapub (sila baca panduan di atas laman yang berkenaan sebelum meninggalkan pesanan). Jika anda mahu, tanyalah soalan di laman perbualan saya. Selamat menyunting!
Hallo Rlevse, en welkom op de Wikimedia Meta-Wiki! Deze website is voor het coördineren en bespreken van alle Wikimedia-projecten. Waarschijnlijk vind je het handig om onze beleidpagina te lezen. Als je geïnteresseerd bent in het vertalen van teksten, ga da naar Meta:Babylon. Je kunt ook een bericht achterlaten op Meta:Babel of Meta:Metapub (lees wel de instructies aan het begin van de pagina voordat je een bericht achterlaat). Als je nog vragen hebt stel ze me dan op mijn overlegpagina. Veel plezier met bewerken!
Hei Rlevse, og velkommen til Wikimedia Meta-Wiki! Denne siden er til for å diskutere og samordne alle Wikimediaprosjektene. Vil du vite mer om siden, kan vår policy-side komme til nytte. Er du interessert i å hjelpe til med oversettelser, besøk Meta:Babylon. Du kan også legge igjen en beskjed på Meta:Babel, Meta:Metapub (vær vennlig og les instruksjonene øverst på siden før du skriver noe der). Hvis du vil, er du velkommen til å stille spørsmål på min diskusjonsside. God redigering!
Cześć Rlevse i witaj w projekcie Wikimedia Meta-Wiki! Ta strona została stworzona do koordynacji i dyskusji nad wszystkimi projektami Fundacji Wikimedia. Proszę Cię o przeczytanie naszych zasad. Jeżeli chcesz się zając tłumaczeniem stron, odwiedź Meta:Babylon. Możesz również zostawić notkę na stronie Meta:Babel, Meta:Metapub, (proszę jednak, abyś najpierw przeczytał instrukcje na górze tej strony). Jeżeli będziesz potrzebował pomocy zostaw komentarz na mojej stronie dyskusji. Miłego edytowania!
Olá Rlevse! Seja bem-vindo ao Meta! Este site/sítio é dedicado à discussão e à coordenação de todos os demais projetos da Fundação Wikimedia. Talvez lhe seja útil ler a página contendo a nossa política (em inglês) antes de começar a editar. Se tiver dúvidas, sinta-se à vontade para me fazer perguntas em minha página de discussão, ou deixe uma mensagem para toda a comunidade na Babel, Meta:Metapub, a versão do Meta da Esplanada. Boa sorte!
Ciao Rlevse, şi bine aţi venit la Wikimedia Meta-Wiki! Acest website este pentru coordonarea şi discuţiile tuturor proiectelor Wikimedia. Este folositor să citiţi pagina despre politica noastră.. Dacă sunteţi interesaţi de traducere, vizita-ţi Meta:Babylon. De asemenea puteţi lasa o notă pe Meta:Babel, Meta:Metapub, (vă rugăm citiţi instrucţiunile de la începutul paginii înainte de a posta acolo). Dacă ai întrebări, nu ezita să mă întrebi pe pagina mea de discuţii talk page. Editare cu succes!
Здравствуйте, Rlevse, и добро пожаловать на Мета-вики фонда Викимедиа! Этот сайт предназначен для координации и обсуждения вопросов, связанных со всеми проектами фонда. Для начала предлагаю ознакомиться с правилами этого проекта. Если Вы заинтересованы в работе над переводами страниц Мета-вики и других материалов, посетите Meta:Babylon. Вы также можете обсудить различные вопросы на странице Meta:Babel или Meta:Metapub (пожалуйста, ознакомьтесь с инструкцией сверху, прежде чем писать). Если возникнут вопросы, не бойтесь задавать их мне на моей странице обсуждения. Удачи!
Tjeta Rlevse, dhe mirësevin në Wikimedia Meta-Wiki! Ky vënd i rrjetës është për të koordinuar dhe diskutuar çdo projekt të Wikimediës. Mund ta gjësh të dobishme faqet e politikës sonë. Në qoftë se je duke interesuar në përkthime, vizitò Meta:Babylon. Mund të lësh një shënim në Meta:Babel ose Meta:Metapub (të lutem të lexosh përdorimet në fillim të fletës para se të postosh atje). Në qoftë se do, ndihu i/e lirë të më bsh pyetje në faqen time të diskutimit. Të auguroj një redaktim të këndshëm!
Здраво Rlevse, и добро дошли на Викимедијин мета-вики! Овај сајт служи за координацију и дискусију око Викимедијиних пројеката. Вероватно ће Вам бити корисно да прочитате наше странице везане за политику рада. Ако сте заинтересовани за превођење, посетите Meta:Babylon. Можете такође и оставити поруку на страници Meta:Babel, Meta:Metapub (молимо погледајте упутства на врху те странице пре него што пошаљете свој коментар тамо). Ако имате неко питање, можете да ми поставите на мојој страници за разговор. Срећно уређивање!
Hej Rlevse, och välkommen till Wikimedia Meta-Wiki! Meta är till för att diskutera och samordna alla Wikimedias projekt. Vill du veta mer om webbplatsen, kan vår policy-sida komma väl till pass. Är du intresserad av att hjälpa till med översättningar, besök Meta:Babylon. Du kan skriva diskussionsinlägg på Meta:Babel eller Meta:Metapub (läs instruktionerna överst på sidan innan du skriver något där). Om du vill, är du välkommen att ställa frågor på min diskussionssida. Lycka till med redigerandet!
வணக்கம் Rlevse, விக்கிமீடியா மேல்விக்கி! இற்கு நல்வரவு. இவ்விணையத்தளமானது கூட்டாகச் சேர்ந்து விடயங்களை விவாதிப்பதற்கென உருவாக்கப் பட்டது. விக்கித்திட்டங்கள். நீங்கள் எங்களின் பாலிசிகளையும் பாலிசி பக்கம் படித்தறியலாம். நீங்கள் மொழிபெயர்பில் ஆர்வமுடையவராகின், Meta:Babylon ஐப் பார்வையிடவும். நீங்கள் Meta:Babel, Meta:Metapub இல் குறிப்பொன்றையும் விட்டுச் செல்லலாம். (பக்கத்தின் மேலேயிருக்கும் அறிவுறுத்தல்களை வாசித்தபின்னரே அங்கே செய்திகளை இடவும்). நீங்கள் விரும்பினால் எனது பக்கத்தில் செய்தியொன்றை விடவும் talk page. உங்கள் ஆக்கங்களை வரவேற்கின்றோம்!
Yes I was aware that you had an account a while and the RfA. Despite rumours to the contrary "neutral" is just that. I don't know you yet but I do look forward to getting to know you better. It will be good to have you helping there - thanks & regards --Herby talk thyme 15:40, 8 December 2007 (UTC)
Ariel's SUL trouble
R. stands for Robot.
- Wait. No. The bot policy says: "Contributors should create a separate user account in order to operate a bot. The account's name should identify the operator or bot function, and must make the nature of the account clear by incorporating the word "bot", with exception for bots already active on other wikis. Tools not considered to be bots do not require a separate account, but some users do choose to make separate accounts for non-bot but high-speed editing." - user:R. Hillgentleman is active across wikipedias. Hillgentleman 03:12, 16 September 2008 (UTC)
Permanent lack of access to accounts on Wikipedia
Hello! Just an FYI, I have logged out of Wikipedia permanently and disabled my email after throwing out my password which can be confirmed per this. I have not only disabled it from Wikipedia, Wikia, and here, I also deactivated it from Yahoo to be sure that I can never re-log into Wikipedia under my old username. I now have no email associated with any Wiki on which anyone can send me any passwords. Moreover, the only IP that should actually ever show up as associated with my abandoned account should show no edits since April 2010 and no checkuser should find any other accounts on that IP. Accordingly, I have no interest at this time in creating any new accounts on Wikipedia, and doubt I will again and certainly not any time soon. I have in the meantime blocked the various named accounts on another Wiki that I strongly suspect were behind the various IP and attack-only accounts on various Wikia sites I edit and have deleted all of their vandalism that I discovered. Some might pretend that they have no edits on these sites, when in reality anyone can check the deletion logs at the Annex and List Wiki among others that I have deleted perhaps dozens of vandalism and attack edits by sock IPs obviously belonging to certain people from Wikipedia. Moreover, I have only blocked accounts that would never in anyone's reasonable expectations come to these sites to contribute as their history at Wikipedia is extreme deltionism only. Anyway, if I ever make IP edits whereever I happen to be, they will be only of the type that only people mentally ill would take issue with, i.e. those fixated on me who have followed me off site to Wikia, Wikipedia Review, and my now deactivated emails. There is thus no purpose in keeping my account's talk page as anything but a redirect on Wikipedia, as I have no plans to ever check it again. Moreover, I have no desire to ever again read admin boards, RfCs, ArbComs, etc. If I read anything, it will only be articles I am transwikiying. I thus expect that no serious editors will waste time talking about me and certainly none would care about month old IP edits or the like. I will never allow a moment of my time to be wasted playing games with those off to fly the deletionist flag or who comment on other editors' genitals (, , etc.). Anyway, just wanted to let someone know as I cannot send emails and I really do not want to post anything on Wikipedia or Wikipedia Review. Plus, I really cannot see why I would need to return here either. So, I guess that is goodbye. The past few months have been overall remarkably less stressful, my and my pets' health has improved. Work is going well enough and so on. I have nothing to really feel bad about anymore. So, take care! Sincerely, --A Nobody 03:07, 18 May 2010 (UTC)
Just to be clear, I've not edited list.wikia.com *at all*, not with this user name, any other, or as an IP (the few hundred edits in my contrib log there were all edits transwiki'd from en:wp). I did see the spree the the account named "A nobody doesn't like me" had over there. They must have CUs over there, and I had a lot of email with Sansse (she's staff there; a 'community manager') and she had no concerns that I'd done anything inappropriate. She removed A Nobody's inappropriate allegations in my block log (which are still visible here; I believe I'd need to be reblocked to clear that (or unblocked;)) I have also not emailed A Nobody in over two years. I've also only ever made one edit on WR, although I occasionally follow links people offer to WR from en:wp.
Those who might take issue with A Nobody editing on en:wp as an IP would, presumably, include the en:AC members who passed the motion re this last month. I've not gone and looked to see if that included you.
Cheers, Jack Merridew 07:07, 18 May 2010 (UTC)
- As usual, Jack Merridew has lied once again. Despite his claim that "I have also not emailed A Nobody in over two years," consider something I saved before deactivating my email:
"Full Viewyour inappropriate blocks From: Jack Merridew <[redacted]>Add to Contacts To: email@example.com
fyi, I saw the edits by "A nobody doesn't like me". It wasn't me; I'm assuming it was Grawp.
-- This e-mail was sent by Jack Merridew to A Nobody by the "E-mail user" function at Community Central (http://community.wikia.com)."
- Ya, that was from me; I forgot. That was right after the ignored unblock note. It was the only one and you know it. Whatever other email you've gotten since our few emails around March 2008, was someone else. And that old blog is not me, either; it's a smear Grawp put up. Jeers, Jack Merridew 18:52, 18 May 2010 (UTC)
- nb: The thread on Angela's talk has been archived to here.
- also: I'm redacting the posting of an email address of mine.
- I certainly agree. Cheers, Jack Merridew 02:42, 19 May 2010 (UTC)
On his blog, Merridew admits that he “created a new account Jack Merridew after the trouble making, conflict loving character from the novel:Lord of The Flies. I am smarter than the average school boy wikipedia editor and so far nobody has picked up on my sock puppetry.” He also says, “Wikipedia is my life but it is too big. We must make it smaller. I also love conflict..” But perhaps most disconcerting is he acknowledgment of a never disclosed on Wikipedia meat puppet: “I will get rid of them all, and I have the support of meatpuppet editors such as Gavin.Collins to add weight to my beliefs.
I have to be honest that some of what I have seen here is downright disgusting. What we know about Jack Merridew is that he is entirely capable of obsessing over perceived opponents. Despite the roseate picture some editors have tried to paint, the fact remains that we are discussing the kind of person who is totally capable of and willing to antagonistically obsess over opponents for extended periods of time, the kind of person who finds crap vomiting monsters humorous, and the kind of person who approaches Wikipedia not just as a WP:BATTLEGROUND but as one with a degree of fanaticism seen in his calling for people’s doom and describing their actions as sins and that they need to be burned at the stake. Yeah, these comments really add to a community environment…
With regards to White Cat, for several years Jack’s obsession resulted in using several sock accounts to harass this editor both on wiki and at his blog. Now, Jack may have made some worthwhile edits in his attempt to build alliances or even dupe some editors who extend a lot of good faith for such moments as this talk page, but the bottom line remains that we are discussing someone with an established history of maliciously going after those he despises. And while I have not experienced Jack’s antagonisms for as long as White Cat, I have indeed had to put up with Jack’s deceptive and disruptive editing since at least 2008. I recall at Wikipedia:Requests_for_arbitration/Episodes_and_characters_2/Workshop#Indefinite_block_of_Jack_Merridew when White Cat presented his ultimately proven correct evidence, I was one of the first to not turn a blind eye to it. For that, we both met with an eerily reoccurring hyperbole and lies as Jack tried to play the victim. EXACTLY what he and Lar are trying to do here (never mind that the two of them seem to have free time to laugh it up about me on the Wikipedia Review as seen at  and ).
Now I have avoided commenting to or about him on Wikipedia for a couple months now. I have also avoided commenting in any discussions opposite of him after he has posted. It is simply not true that editors cannot avoid each other if they want to. I have shown that I can absolutely avoid him on a site of 3 million articles. By contrast the ONLY AfD he has said to delete in for the entire month of November is http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Battles_of_macrohistorical_importance_involving_invasions_of_Europe_(2nd_nomination)&diff=prev&oldid=326740994 after me. The ONLY RfA he has supported in is http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikipedia:Requests_for_adminship/Fences_and_windows&diff=prev&oldid=326449711 after I say to oppose. The ONLY DRV he endorses is http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikipedia:Deletion_review/Log/2009_November_25&diff=prev&oldid=328511113 after I say to overturn. There have been scores of RfAs, AfDs, and DRVs this month already and so the only three he shows up in are ones after me and to vote opposite of me... Only someone who is either totally blind or who is flat out lying would deny that he is following me around. There is no conceivable coincidence otherwise. There is no legitimate other way to perceive it. Someone who was warned by a half dozen administrators and editors to avoid me has in November only commented in AFDs, RfAs, and DRVs after I did and opposite of my stance. Who in their right mind would continue doing that after so many warnings, so many discussions, etc. to not keep doing it? It is simply indefensible! And no, I am not merely trying to silence a critic. Rather, I am trying to stop someone with unhealthy enough of obsessive and fanatical tendencies to have been sanctioned multiple times for it to have any interest in me. I don’t know if this is revenge, because I supported White Cat or what.
But most importantly, Lar, as you acknowledge, "There were slippages, yes..." All I have to say is, "User:Jack Merridew agrees to avoid all disruptive editing," "It should be made clear that this is his final chance, and that he will not be enjoying the benefit of the doubt, so it is on his shoulders to ensure that there is no even the slightest appearance of relapse," "Let Wikipedia be clear: the slightest sign of a return to past form must be the end of Merridew's career," etc. Those who unblocked Jack after FIVE YEARS of arbcom sanctions for socking and hounding, unblocked him on the understanding that there would be ZERO disruptive editing, not even the "appearance" of it, and that we would not be giving him the benefit of the doubt. He was unblocked with the assumption that once multiple editors noticed a problem, a reblock would occur. Not as Ikip shows a half dozen to a dozen odd editors having warned and reverted him resulting in him continuing. You say that there has indeed been "slippages," well, those who supported unblocking said he should be reblocked with even the "slightest sign" and "slightest appearance" of such "slippages" that even you acknowledge have occurred. It is indeed that simple. He was not unblocked on the understanding that any other user would have to "get thicker skin" or that he could get away with annoying some users as long as those users are not popular. No, he was unblocked after FIVE YEARS!! of disruptive editing on the understanding that he do nothing that would give even the impression of misbehavior. That you yourself have tried and failed to reign him in (you warned him about the “sneers,” but he just kept on doing that…) is proof that he has at least given the “appearance” of unconstructive editing. We are not here to retroactively make new rules or interpretations. Period. But if that isn’t bad enough, he was also unblocked on the understanding that “User:Jack Merridew agrees to completely avoid White Cat on Wikipedia English pages. No editing the same pages, no comments about White Cat by name or innuendo. No harassment of White Cat in other venues. This restriction will be interpreted in the broadest way with no allowance for any attempt to skirt the restriction in any manner.” Not to mention “User:Jack Merridew discloses all prior socks.” Regarding the former, he has indeed mentioned White Cat by name, which I suspect per “no allowance for any attempt to skirt the restriction in any manner“ alone should have resulted in a block. Regarding the latter, we learn of another sock only recently. Indeed, there are many instances where Jack should have been relocked already. That this unblock agreement has not been enforced is a travesty for Wikipedia.
For the past month I have been collaborating on Resident Evil character articles, as confirmed at User_talk:A_Nobody/Archive_26#Resident_Evil, User:A_Nobody#Userfied_articles_to_work_on, and User_talk:A_Nobody/List_of_decisive_battles#Resident_Evil_chronology.
Yet again, once I start enthusiastically working on a particular area of fiction, Jack moves into to that area as well:
- 1. See all of his article edits from 20:05 2 February through 1:26 3 February: http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?limit=50&tagfilter=&title=Special%3AContributions&contribs=user&target=Jack+Merridew&namespace=0&tagfilter=&year=&month=-1
- 2. See all of his file edits from 17:38 1 February through 1:19 3 February (those are all Resident Evil character files): http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?limit=50&tagfilter=&title=Special%3AContributions&contribs=user&target=Jack+Merridew&namespace=6&tagfilter=&year=&month=-1
He even nominates one at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Claire_Redfield_(Character)
Despite my desire to avoid him, I cannot not comment when it concerns something I have been collaborating with User:New Age Retro Hippie on since at least December. His f-word laden reply at http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Claire_Redfield_(Character)&diff=341700970&oldid=341694536 just proves my point as I say at http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Claire_Redfield_(Character)&diff=341703711&oldid=341700970 (my first reply to him in months). It is getting really old having to defend content against someone who just demonstrated he does not actually know what he is talking about when he refers to someone who appears in three films, two novels, and as four action figures as a “video game character.” It is not simply a matter of following areas I work on, but on targeting them tendentiously and in the meantime getting to biting disputes with new editors: note the “puerile shite” line at http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk:Jack_Merridew&diff=341571781&oldid=341570436
And since swearing seems his approach of the day, he posts immediately below me with a “bs” declaration in http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikipedia:Administrators%27_noticeboard/Incidents&diff=341706118&oldid=341705807
More swearing incivility, more suddenly becoming interested in specific fictional universes only after I devote time on them.
He removes an image I added to an article.
He is not really letting up and even getting involved in the non-fictional stuff too.
- 1a. I template an article for rescue: http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=List_of_unusual_personal_names&diff=334821220&oldid=334814344
- 1b. Jack then says to delete it: http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/List_of_unusual_personal_names_(5th_nomination)&diff=334829358&oldid=334817042
- 2a. An editor asks a question citing a diff of one of my edits: http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk:EEMIV&diff=334823923&oldid=334689549
- 2b. Jack replies: http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk:EEMIV&diff=334827356&oldid=334827008
You would think after even when arbcom lifted the mentorship NewYorkBrad saying he should not give the appearance of following anyone around he wouldn't keep showing up in discussions like the above, but he does and the more he can get away with it, the more emboldened he becomes. And seriously now, "crap magnet" is a helpful contribution in a discussion?
It is now going beyond fiction articles so that he can't make the excuse of it just being similar areas of interest.
- 1a. I mention suspicions of sockpuppetry:
- 1b. He shows up in the SPI: http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikipedia:Sockpuppet_investigations/Gerbelzodude99&diff=334590129&oldid=334584667
- 2a. I argue three times to keep an article in two discussions: http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Joachim_Cronman_(2nd_nomination)&diff=315742228&oldid=315739784 and http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Joachim_Cronman_(3rd_nomination)&diff=322878792&oldid=322815432
- 2b. His SOLE AfD "contribution" for the day is to say to delete it in the fourth discussion: http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Joachim_Cronman_(4th_nomination)&diff=prev&oldid=334591035
Aside from watching my edits, its unlikely he would have happened upon these by accident. And the same for the instances of reverting me on the Medal of Honor articles and so on.
As for the fiction ones…
- 1a. Here‘s when I strongly argued to keep: http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Cylon_War&diff=303364116&oldid=303333404
- 1b. And yes, he has renominated: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/FTL_(Battlestar_Galactica)_(2nd_nomination)
Yes, a concept that gets hits in 44 BOOKS: http://books.google.com/books?hl=en&q=FTL+Battlestar
- 1a. At 20:13 I template an article for rescue: http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Eastern_Alliance&diff=334604053&oldid=334593089
- 1b. At 20:21 Jack says to delete it: http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Eastern_Alliance&diff=334605171&oldid=334593372
How much more obvious does he have to be? How much more obvious does he have to be? And yes, this one is also verifiable through published books: http://books.google.com/books?hl=en&source=hp&q=%22Eastern%20Alliance%22%20battlestar&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wp
It is really getting out of hand now. I don't know if feels emboldened because arbcom did not ban him from me as several editors suggested on the talk page or what, but he is now going around reverting my edits, insulting me, and once again showing up in merge and AfDs after me in an antagonistic fashion:
Please, please this has to stop already.
- 1. Reverts me: http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Jimmy_Patterson&diff=prev&oldid=333831407
- 2. Reverts me: http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Manon_Batiste&diff=prev&oldid=333831423
- 3. Comments after me in a discussion with an opposing argument and mockingly uses my "Sincerely,": http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Talk:Manon_Batiste&diff=prev&oldid=333831627
- 4. Show up in an AfD for this article that I have been working on for quite some time with a WP:ITSCRUFT "argument" while using an ad hominen declaration of me as "disruptive": http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Manon_Batiste_(2nd_nomination)&diff=prev&oldid=333832209
- 5a. I reported this on ANI (Ikip archived it) and Jack kept retitling it despite being reverted and warned by multiple editors: http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikipedia:Administrators%27_noticeboard/Incidents&diff=333845143&oldid=333844994
- 5b. A second warning and revert: http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikipedia:Administrators%27_noticeboard/Incidents&diff=333853266&oldid=333852277
- 6. Again edits after me: http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Manon_Batiste&diff=prev&oldid=334001724
- 7. Again reverts me: http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=File:Medal_of_Honor_-_Underground_Coverart.png&diff=prev&oldid=334001987
- 8. Hounds Casliber in the AfD with another WP:ITSCRUFT style of non-argument: http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Manon_Batiste_(2nd_nomination)&diff=prev&oldid=334018162
- 9. Again reverts me: http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Medal_of_Honor:_Underground&diff=prev&oldid=334019452
- 10. Replies directly to me: http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Manon_Batiste_(2nd_nomination)&diff=prev&oldid=334023121
- 11. More antagonistic wording with "fanish wankage," "shite," etc.: http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Manon_Batiste_(2nd_nomination)&diff=prev&oldid=334044866
- 12a. As you can see at http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Jennifer_Mui&action=historysubmit&diff=333714630&oldid=333597638 and http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Chris_Jacobs_%28Mercenaries%29&action=historysubmit&diff=333828008&oldid=333598427 I have made a bunch of expansions to these Mercenary character articles as well. He has now started editing these pages and commenting in their AfDs too:
- 12b. "Usual suspects"?! http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Jennifer_Mui&diff=prev&oldid=334061843
- 13. Another WP:ITSCRUFT followed by calling people liars: http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Mattias_Nilsson_(Mercenaries)&diff=prev&oldid=334063119
- 14. And on top of all of that, he is now bent on having all images from Medal of Honor and Mercenaries deleted, including some edit warring with Richard Arthur Norton: http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?limit=500&tagfilter=&title=Special%3AContributions&contribs=user&target=Jack+Merridew&namespace=6&tagfilter=&year=&month=-1
- 15. And needlessly antagonistic edit summaries: http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=File:Manon_Baptiste.JPG&diff=prev&oldid=334053625
The past week, the bulk of his edits have consisted of attacking specific articles I have been working on with bad faith accusations, baiting, etc. How on Earth is this still going on?
Okay, so I try an article that has nothing to do with fiction: http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=List_of_firsts&diff=335548169&oldid=335494074 and yes, he follows me there as well: http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=List_of_firsts&action=historysubmit&diff=335664263&oldid=335662359
He has already received a final warning from Fram: http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikipedia_talk:Articles_for_deletion&curid=1003209&diff=314699256&oldid=314696288 ("How about you don't ever comment on A Nobody again or get indefinitely blocked again? With your past, you have absolutely zero authority to suggest that someone else is "extremely disruptive" and "primarily responsible for creating the polarized I/D schism". You have been warned before to stay away from A Nobody. Consider this a last warning.")
And more recently NewYorkBrad said at http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikipedia:Arbitration/Requests/Motions&diff=331562328&oldid=331466151 "I would also emphasize that Jack Merridew should make a concerted effort to avoid unnecessary interaction with other editors with whom he has been in repeated conflict, not only White Cat, and should avoid any actions that could give a reasonable appearance of wikihounding such editors, whether or not that is his intent."
Again, Franamax proposed he avoid me at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia_talk:Arbitration/Requests/Motions/Jack_Merridew_one_year_unban_review/mentors_page#Move_to_close and so did Hobit at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia_talk:Arbitration/Requests/Motions/Jack_Merridew_one_year_unban_review/mentors_page#Let.27s_keep_it_simple...
I don't believe I have ever before on Wikipedia seen so many people warn someone to avoid someone else and for that editor to keep after him anyway and to do so in such an aggressive manner.
No matter what I say or do, no matter how many warnings he gets, he will not stop and it is not right for someone to have such a fixation.
Jack’s ONLY AfD participation for the whole week is in a non-fiction discussion for an article I rescue templated:
- 1a. I template the article for rescue (notice my choice of words “discriminate, encyclopedic”): http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=List_of_firsts&diff=prev&oldid=335548169
- 1b. He says to delete it in overly antagonistic fashion (notice use of “stupid“ in post) while using the antithesis of my wording "indiscriminate, unencyclopedic"):
- 2a. I say to keep the article in another discussion: http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Talk:List_of_firsts&diff=335574723&oldid=335562066
- 2b. Another editor agrees with me: http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Talk:List_of_firsts&diff=336156349&oldid=335574723
- 2c. Jack then archives the discussion which actually started prior to the AfD: http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Talk:List_of_firsts&diff=336158295&oldid=336157808
The only article talk page and AfDs he comments in happen to be ones that I do first?
As for his incivility towards others:
- 1a. Notice this warning from an admin: http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk:Jack_Merridew&diff=293540692&oldid=293536340
- 1b. Now, notice that the “jeers” continue this year despite having been warned about that by Lar: http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk:Jack_Merridew&curid=10600591&diff=336029192&oldid=335920068
- 1c. http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk:Josette&curid=8321791&diff=342778684&oldid=342777678
- 2a. Ownership of format and incivility towards those who disagree on Jimbo Wales’s user page: http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User:Jimbo_Wales&diff=335572307&oldid=335571563
- 2b. http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User:Jimbo_Wales&diff=335661539&oldid=335651197
- 2c. http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User:Jimbo_Wales&diff=336029764&oldid=335919712
- 1a. I report suspected sock puppetry at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Sockpuppet_investigations/Dalejenkins#Report_date_January_6_2010.2C_19:50_.28UTC.29
- 1b. He refers to one of the reported IP’s edits in which the IP calls another editor a swear word as a “good faith edit”: http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User:Dream_Focus&diff=prev&oldid=336672425
- 1c. He next messages the sockmaster: http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk:Dalejenkins&diff=prev&oldid=336739638
- 1d. Notice in the above that he uses the same over the top sock puppet signature that was discussed and condemned with threat of a block at http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk:Jack_Merridew&diff=prev&oldid=329131574
- 1e. Which he is still using elsewhere as well: http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk:Montanabw&diff=prev&oldid=337732298
- 1f. And here too: http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk:Marknutley&diff=prev&oldid=337448731
He is now going after images I uploaded:
- 1. http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Leon_S._Kennedy&action=historysubmit&diff=337867875&oldid=337219276
- 2. http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=File:PlayStation_2_Resident_Evil_4_covers.jpg&diff=prev&oldid=337868445
- 3. http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk:A_Nobody&diff=prev&oldid=337868455
In addition to the unconstructive edits toward me, he is also using his user page to mock another editor: http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User:Jack_Merridew&diff=prev&oldid=337861616
When warned by an admin appointed by arbcom to serve as his mentor, he merely laughs it off
The admin removed the misuse of userspace with a warning.
And is using talk pages for blatant trolling: 
Approaches discussions with needless immature hyperbole.
Immature edit summaries: “stupid shit”
Needlessly antagonistic comments in Afds: “nationalist crap”
Still uses “Jeers” in signature despite Lar’s warning.
Use of “shite”
Use of “fuck me”.
Refers to editors as having “micropenises”.
Jack shows up in a bunch of Afds after me again:
And then starts indiscriminately nominating whatever else is from those fictional universe: Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Squeeky_Kleen, Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Buttons_McBoomBoom, Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Bowser_and_Blitz, etc.
It just doesn’t end…
In an RFA, I would offer the strongest oppose I have ever offered (enough to compel me to break my retirement for this post only) due to candidate’s fixation on other editor’s genitals. He refers to editors as having “micropenises” and offers more references to male genitalia. I recall seeing another diff from a couple months back (possibly since deleted due to many of his edits being to delete articles) where he had an edit summary calling another editor "the troll with the very small penis" as well. It be in the edit history of List_of_treecats which is currently deleted. This partisan candidate totally lacks the maturity to be an admin, let alone to be allowed to contribute in any capacity. Oh and also due to having been sanctioned by arbcom for harassing another editor for several years while using sock accounts. And if that is not sufficient then there’s immature edit summaries: “stupid shit”; needlessly antagonistic comments in Afds: “nationalist crap”; still uses “Jeers” and “Sneers” in signature or edit summaries despite Lar’s warning; approaches discussions with needless immature hyperbole; when warned by an admin appointed by arbcom to serve as his mentor, he merely laughs it off; the admin removed the misuse of userspace with a warning; and is using talk pages for blatant trolling: , etc. One could fill up pages and pages of all the disruptive and unconstructive editing from this account since it was unblocked. As for his incivility towards others: Notice this warning from an admin: . Now, notice that the “jeers” continue this year despite having been warned about that by Lar: , . See this ownership of format and incivility towards those who disagree on Jimbo Wales’s user page: , , and . We also have use of “shite” and use of “fuck me”. Not to mention blatant incivility at  and . See more antagonistic wording with "fanish wankage," "shite," etc.: . And to make matters worse, on his blog, Merridew admits that he “created a new account Jack Merridew after the trouble making, conflict loving character from the novel:Lord of The Flies. I am smarter than the average school boy wikipedia editor and so far nobody has picked up on my sock puppetry.” He also says, “Wikipedia is my life but it is too big. We must make it smaller. I also love conflict..” But perhaps most disconcerting is he acknowledgment of a never disclosed on Wikipedia meat puppet: “I will get rid of them all, and I have the support of meatpuppet editors such as Gavin.Collins to add weight to my beliefs. To make matters even worse, he who has a long-history of animosity towards fiction articles, even shows up on fiction wikis with mocking edit summaries like "non-encyclopedias".
Still being warned, too.
Thus, I propose the following restrictions:
- User:Jack Merridew agrees to completely avoid A Nobody on Wikipedia English pages. No editing the same pages, no comments about A Nobody by name or innuendo. No harassment of A Nobody in such other venues as Wikipedia Review or through emails. This restriction will be interpreted in the broadest way with no allowance for any attempt to skirt the restriction in any manner.
- User:Jack Merridew agrees to avoid editing all fictional character and television episode articles and AfDs per Wikipedia_talk:Requests_for_arbitration/Episodes_and_characters#White_Cat.27s_reply_to_Jack_Merridew, Wikipedia:Requests_for_arbitration/Episodes_and_characters_2/Evidence#Jack_Merridew_has_performed_multiple_reverts_regarding_notability_tags_on_D.26D_character_articles and Wikipedia:Requests_for_arbitration/Episodes_and_characters_2/Evidence#Real_identity_of_Jack_Merridew:_Could_it_be_Davenbelle.2FMoby_Dick.
- Should Jack Merridew violate the restrictions imposed upon him in this decision, he may be blocked for one year by any uninvolved administrator, with any blocks to be logged at Wikipedia:Requests for arbitration/Jack Merridew ban review motion#Log of blocks and bans.
I of course agree that I will not comment about him on Wikipedia Review nor show up in any non-fiction AfDs after him, nor mention him on Wikipedia any further and as I have done for the past couple of months. In fact, if the above is agreed to, even if he still shows up after me somewhere, I will leave it to someone else to notice rather than start an ANI thread or something myself just as until now I have not resisted joining in these discussions.
To be as plain as possible, I just do not want on a website with 3 million articles to be followed around by the kind of person who fixates on someone like White Cat for 3 to 5 years using a half dozen odd socks to target him. Be deceived by him all you want, but the kind of person who does that is not a good, stand up guy and certainly not one I am interested having ANY kind of relationship. Neither I nor anyone else be compelled to deal with someone who unhealthily obsesses in such a manner. I am here to help build an encyclopedia, and while I welcome good faith and honest criticism, I do not welcome being followed around and belittled by someone both on Wikipedia and on Wikipedia Review who has demonstrated that he is indeed fully capable of deceiving the community and obsessing over opponents for years. Indeed, his and his handful of supporters’ attempts to defend him look eerily reminiscent to what White Cat and I were met with back in Episodes and characters 2 when we correctly identified him as what he really was. If others want to work with him, go ahead, but I will NOT stand for ANY further interactions with this type of character. Whether people like me or not, NO editor who is honest or reasonable to ANY degree would possibly support allowing Jack to follow me around and comment on me any further.
PLEASE do not let him fixate on me any further. As John and Tony Sidaway said at the unblocking, even the "appearance" of old habits would be unacceptable.
Thank you for your time and efforts.
Sincerely, --A Nobody 13:45, 19 May 2010 (UTC)
Everyme sockpuppetry/block evasion
If the extreme deletionists fixated on me were seriously opposed to block evasion and sockpuppetry, they would start threads on or block these IP socks evading Everyme's ban:
That range of IP is confirmed as his from this and this list presented here. Until/unless I see them starting sockpuppetry investigations of or blocking these IPs, I cannot take them seriously. Sincerely, --A Nobody 13:45, 19 May 2010 (UTC)
- Elisabeth Rogan, you know quite well that --in stark contrast to yourself-- I have never made a secret of my identity. Also, Rlevse may already know all this, or they can ask MBisanz or any of the admins showing up in the Everyme block log. Now, how does any of that affect the major, longstanding concerns over your editing at Wikipedia?
Also, Rlevse, I apologise for participating in this spamming of your meta talk page, but some of these outrageous smoke and mirrors need to be put into perspective. --18.104.22.168 14:41, 19 May 2010 (UTC)
The reality of those who attack me
To whom it may concern,
I have temporarily reactivated my email (apparently Yahoo lets you do that, and by the way, I just deactivated it again) and sent the following evidence to any interested parties as for the past month or so, I have been practically non-stop harassed across multiple wikis, in emails, on attack sites, etc. and have been playing whack a mole trying to stop whoever is behind it by blocking the likeliest main people behind this insanity. As my Wikipedia accounts are blocked with their passwords scrambled and as ANI is protected from Ips, I am unable to bring this to light on Wikipedia. I am therefore sending it to whoever’s email addresses I still have so that the community is aware of the truth of what has been going on. As you will see in the below diffs, the attacks range from vandalizing articles on wikis I edit to commentary about killing my dogs! Please note not only the viciousness, childishness, and cowardice of these edits, but the proof of just how vindictive, fixated, and obsessed these people actually are to follow me off of Wikipedia to discussions on Wikipedia Review, to threatening and vandalizing edits to at least three Wikia wikis, to showing up as IPs even here, to evading blocks on Wikipedia to attack me as IPs instead of making actually constructive edits.
First, a host of accounts have been attacking me at .
Second, below are some specific IP and sockpuppet account harassment of me across at least three wikis, on Wikipedia, and here:
- From A nobody doesn't like me: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , 
- From Fram: 
- From 22.214.171.124: 
- From 126.96.36.199: 
- From 188.8.131.52: 
- From 184.108.40.206: 
You will note that by contrast, I have not been using Ips or bogus accounts to harass whoever is behind these on Wikipedia, Wikipedia Review, etc. Moreover, you can see that these attacks span Wikipedia, Wikia, the Meta Wiki and Wikipedia Review. The above is just a sample of what those who have been “criticizing” me on Wikipedia have been doing in the meanwhile elsewhere, i.e. only the most recent stuff. I have been putting up with this in various forms for most of the time that I have edited and as you can see from the above, now you know why I absolutely will never subject myself to treating with such people in any discussion about me. The above is what those who pretend to have issues with me are actually up to. The above is why I would not denigrate myself to engage with such immature and vicious people in arbcom, because again, you won’t find me threatening to kill other people’s pets as they have done to me, just as you won’t find me vandalizing Wikipedia articles as they have been doing to articles on wikis I still edit. Please seriously compare what the above accounts and Ips have been doing with the six edits I made last month and the three to only one AfD for which someone explicitly requested my participation. Can anyone seriously look at the what those attacking me have done versus six edits to improve an article and three only to an AfD in which my participation was directly requested as being even remotely comparable? These people actually have shown up with sock accounts on Wikia to specifically attack me. I have not shown up on Wikipedia with sock accounts to harass them. Indeed, any checkuser will see that I have not created any new accounts since retiring. Hopefully, you will understand, why then I have no interest in subjecting myself to anything from these people on Wikipedia. Why I will no condescend to be scrutinized by people who talk of killing pets and who actively vandalize Wikia. Considering the viciousness of these individuals and their willingness to follow me around to Wikia, the Meta Wiki, Wikipedia Review, you can hopefully understand and appreciate why I am not comfortable continuing on Wikipedia as any of my past accounts. You can also realize why it seemed imperative to preemtively block the half dozen odd accounts who seemed most likely behind the above or who were most likely to perpetuate it. Look at how some of the last block evading IPs listed above actively engage with those calling for my head, but are totally and hypocritically ignored by those who revile me. God, I wish I still had some of the swear word laden emails they sent as well, because the above is just the surface of what these people have really been up to... and for a long, long time. You have my permission to post the above diffs wherever relevant on Wikipedia. Sincerely, --A Nobody 18:10, 21 May 2010 (UTC)
- A Nobody, please step away from the computer and get professional help. I am not kidding, nor trying to tease or insult or harass you in any way, shape or form now. I am sincerely and deeply concerned about your emotional state and I mean every single word:
- Please step away from your PC and seek professional psychiatric help as soon as possible.
- --220.127.116.11 18:39, 21 May 2010 (UTC)
- A Nobody, thank you for posting this. I have looked at every diff here and, honestly, none of it is me. My identity, location, and current IP is known beyond any doubt to many people.
- The "A nobody doesn't like me" is quite plainly Grawp; this diff alone makes that clear to anyone who is familiar with his style. By the way, he is who I was referring to in the micropenis edit you've linked to a bunch of times. (see image, by Durova;) And those blogs are most likely him, too.
- You Have Been Trolled.
- He loves this shite and has been playing this game years. But mebbe it's John254; the other crab — as in the behaviour of crabs in a bucket. Do you have any idea how far back Grawp and I go?
- My first account of the left; Grawp's first account on the right; White Cat's first account being attacked as a dumbass.
- Oh, and please delete all the smears. It is all conduct unbecoming... to anyone.
- Sincerely, Jack Merridew 19:40, 21 May 2010 (UTC)
- The above post by A Nobody was linked to by another editor on my Wikipedia user talk page. I have never edited wikia or wikipedia review, and have never edited Meta Wiki with anything related to A Nobody. I have never socked. The above single post by me which A Nobody links to is an edit I made to Wikipedia, and which A Nobody imported to one of his Wikias. Every email I made to A Nobody, he is free to post here (not on wikia or any of his other pet sites). The only threat I ever made is that I want him banned from Wikipedia. Seeing me included in a laundry list like this one obviously does nothing to change that. I would request A Nobody to provide a shred of evidence that I have socked, threatened him or his pets, or followed him around to other sites before or besides the current post. If he can't or won't, I would request that my name is struck from this list. Fram 06:52, 25 May 2010 (UTC)