- 1 Thanks and reply to Grants talk:IdeaLab/Public domain in GLAM and Wikipedia
- 2 R. Giskard Reventlov@wawiktionary
- 3 Steward requests
- 4 Round 2 Re-submission of Arc.heolo.gy proposal
- 5 Questions
- 6 כתובת IP חסומה
- 7 about Eq900
- 8 Конфликт с админом в руСловаре
- 9 very valuable addition.
- 10 locked account user:임시_계정
- 11 Blocked IP
- 12 Blocked IP
- 13 Уведомление о переводе: Strategy/Wikimedia movement/2017/Toolkit/Discussion Coordinator Role
- 14 Уведомление о переводе: Strategy/Wikimedia movement/2017/Process/Briefing
- 15 Blocked IP
- 16 global lock
- 17 Special:AbuseFilter/105
- 18 IP address is in a range which has been blocked on all wikis.
- 19 'Malinformed candidate'
- 20 Training modules: Can you help us with translation?
- 21 Статус админа
- 22 mail
- 23 Block IP
Thanks and reply to Grants talk:IdeaLab/Public domain in GLAM and Wikipedia
Thanks for your questions and comments. Here is my reply. I will be very happy to hear your comments or suggestions.
R. Giskard Reventlov@wawiktionary
I'm replying on the request page (in short, yes it is a special account).
- Help please
- Could you please provide bot access to my user id itself. []
Round 2 Re-submission of Arc.heolo.gy proposal
Hi there Ruslik,
I have decided to reapply for the Round 2 of the 2016 Project Grant applications.
I selected to create a new proposal, and it seemed to simply overlay the new information on the old application page, therefore leaving my updates and revisions on the Round 2 version attached to the "Past Proposals" link to the application.
Do you know how I would get this updated version bumped into the "Current Proposal" sections?
Hi friend, why did you block me? I dont know much about editing. It was a mistake. Pls unblock me. Contact me- email@example.com
here otvette pojalusta
כתובת IP חסומה
למה כתובת IP126.96.36.199 חסומה לעריכה?
so your quarantine process, Eq900 is global lock. so i wanna explain(it's a same ip?), and in korean wikipedia's one people is known and advise for Eq900, User:MVP I. so where to request it? --책읽는달팽 (User talk) 01:49, 26 February 2017 (UTC)
- I can unlock but it is indistinguishable from other accounts. Ruslik (talk) 07:55, 26 February 2017 (UTC)
Конфликт с админом в руСловаре
Здравствуйте! Помогите разобраться с конфликтом с участием администратора/бюрократа в русском Викисловаре. Сам конфликт продолжил разворачиваться вот здесь: Блокирование участника. Подскажите к кому обращаться глобально, поскольку в этом разделе нет локальных стюардов.--Mahairod (talk) 16:59, 26 February 2017 (UTC)
- А чего вы конкретно хотите? Против вас все остальные участники. Возможно именно вы и не правы. Ruslik (talk) 17:29, 26 February 2017 (UTC)
very valuable addition.
Спасибо за своевременное содействие в выяснении поднятой проблемы Steward requests/Checkuser. Я не понимаю нерешительные, или пренебрежительное отношение стюарда в возникшей проблеме нашего сообщества? Всего Вам доброго.--Шухрат Саъдиев (talk) 12:33, 28 February 2017 (UTC)
locked account user:임시_계정
You have blocked an IP address range including mine from editing. This is not due to my edits, so must be from due to user on the same ISP. Is it Wikipedia policy to block the IP range for an entire ISP because one of its users broke the rules?
- Что значит "закрытый ботом"? Ruslik (talk) 07:57, 5 March 2017 (UTC)
Уведомление о переводе: Strategy/Wikimedia movement/2017/Toolkit/Discussion Coordinator Role
Вы получили это письмо, так как зарегистрировались на сайте «Meta» в качестве переводчика на следующий язык: русский. Страница Strategy/Wikimedia movement/2017/Toolkit/Discussion Coordinator Role доступна для перевода. Вы можете перевести её здесь:
Приоритет этой страницы — средний.
Уведомление о переводе: Strategy/Wikimedia movement/2017/Process/Briefing
Вы получили это письмо, так как зарегистрировались на сайте «Meta» в качестве переводчика на следующий язык: русский. Страница Strategy/Wikimedia movement/2017/Process/Briefing доступна для перевода. Вы можете перевести её здесь:
Приоритет этой страницы — средний.
Мы были бы очень признательны за вашу помощь. Такие переводчики, как вы, помогают сделать сайт «Meta» подлинно многоязычным сообществом.
Вы можете поменять настройки оповещений.
Спасибо!Координаторы переводов сайта «Meta», 22:19, 10 March 2017 (UTC)
Hi, I ask you to unblock my IP address
Start of block: 16:27, 31 December 2016 Expiration of block: 16:27, 31 December 2017
Thanks in advance
Hello, you've set this filter to exclude accounts with bot right. So it may be possible to remove the five username exceptions ? Thanks ! --Framawiki (please notify !) (talk) 17:25, 5 April 2017 (UTC)
- Not all of them are in 'bot' group even on meta. Ruslik (talk) 17:45, 5 April 2017 (UTC)
- Hello, thanks for the answer.
- When you wrote &!("OTRS-member" in global_user_groups) &!"bot" in user_groups, are you agree to say that !"bot" in user_groups test if user has bot status on the wiki where the filter is trigged ? So not on meta, no ? As the opposite of &!("OTRS-member" in global_user_groups) that test for global_user_groups --Framawiki (please notify !) (talk) 17:26, 11 April 2017 (UTC)
IP address is in a range which has been blocked on all wikis.
I'm wondering why I can't Join and create values? it's says that the reason is Long-term abuse.
Could you please clarify that?
Thanks in advance!
Hi Rusliko, should the 'malinformed candidate' not be placed on the page Wikimedia Foundation elections/2017/Board of Trustees/Candidates/Ineligible? Thanks, --Gnom (talk) Let's make Wikipedia green! 20:57, 14 April 2017 (UTC)
- I think not. Ruslik (talk) 20:59, 14 April 2017 (UTC)
Training modules: Can you help us with translation?
Hello Ruslik0, hope all is well! As you may know, we at the Wikimedia Foundation's Support and Safety team are developing new training materials to help contributors deal with online harassment situations, and with problems at real life events. The final English version is now finished!
I'm wondering if you would be willing to help us translate content for these Training Modules into your language. We are targeting a minimum of ten languages for these modules, including the English original.
If the answer is yes, please let me know with a ping, or just get stuck in - either way, we would really appreciate your support! Joe Sutherland (Wikimedia Foundation) (talk) 18:10, 25 April 2017 (UTC)
- @JSutherland (WMF): I am willing to help if I have time. Ruslik (talk) 18:34, 25 April 2017 (UTC)
Hello again! Just wanted to say thank you for offering to help on the Training Modules translation drive. This is just a gentle reminder that any help translating, even a few lines or messages, will get us closer to the goal of having these important materials available to more language communities. We are hoping to make progress on this by the end of the month. If you have any questions, or need assistance, I’m happy to chat.
- Keeping events safe
- Dealing with online harassment:
Здравствуйте. Я хочу перевести интерфейс на свой язык (на таджикский), но это разрешено только администраторам. Я могу ли временно получить статус администратора (2 месяца хватит) чтобы перевести интерфейс на таджикский язык. (Путем голосования.) —The preceding unsigned comment was added by ToJack (talk)
- Перевод интерфейса должен осуществляться на https://translatewiki.org Ruslik (talk) 03:32, 16 May 2017 (UTC)
|Hello, Ruslik0. Check your email—you've got mail!
I have just logged into my account after moving to Israel and have discovered my entire IP range has been blocked. This seems somewhat excessive?
"Your current IP address is 188.8.131.52, and the blocked range is 184.108.40.206/23. Please include all above details in any queries you make."