WikiConference India 2016 updates
Thanks for signing up as a volunteer for WikiConference India 2016 (WCI 2016). Here are some updates regarding the event:
- WCI 2016 will take place on 5th, 6th, and 7th of August 2016 at Chandigarh Group of Colleges, Landran (Mohali). Please save these dates. We will open conference registration soon.
- PEG request for WCI 2016 has been approved. We appreciate WMF PEG team's support and decision in facilitating this. We thank all community members who endorsed and contributed to this initiative. We are excited and look forward to an intensive month planning and executing WCI 2016.
- Phase 1 filtering of scholarship applications has been done. Among 450+ applications, 200+ applications have been shortlisted for final review. We are expecting to announce the results by July first week.
- WCI 2016 Call for Participation is open now. Please submit your proposals for paper presentations, lightning talks, and workshops.
- Please take WCI 2016 Program Survey and help us design the conference based on community's needs.
- Please initiate and participate in the Punjab edit-a-thon. It is a gift from all Indian language communities for the Punjabi community which is hosting the conference. The community that adds most number of bytes or words will be awarded a trophy.
- Please review our conference Code of Conduct.
- Please place any feedback regarding the event at the meta talk page. You can also join us for the weekly IRC sessions we hold every Wednesday and Saturday at 2130 IST at #wikiconferenceindia channel. You may also find frequent updates through our Facebook group and mailing list.
WCI 2016 Team.
P.S. If you wish to stop receiving such updates, please remove your name here.
This is my contact number and email address
Tel：（+852）51701425 （you can add my whatsapp） email： email@example.com facebook：kwan yiu ng
Hong kong scout association（all need to +852）：
contact number：(+852)2377 3300 Fax：(+852)2302 1001 General queries E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Web page query E-mail address: email@example.com
Administration Department Tel: 2957 6333 Fax: 2302 1001 Executive Executive Officer name：So WingYin Tel: 2957 6334 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Property Agency Tel: 2957 6388 Fax: 2302 1006 Industry Executive Officer Liang Weilun Tel: 2957 6381 E-mail: email@example.com
International Department Tel: 2957 6400 Fax: 2302 1001 International and Intranet Executive Officer Shen Yong-yan Tel: 2957 6403 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Information Technology Department Tel: 2957 6433 Fax: 2302 1001 Information Technology Executive Officer He Leqin Tel: 2957 6433 E-mail: email@example.com
Public Relations Department Tel: 2957 6366 Fax: 2302 1087 Public Relations Executive Officer Feng wing sum Tel: 2957 6361 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Financial Services Department Tel: 2957 6422 Fax: 2302 1001 Finance Executive Officer Chen Xiaohui Tel: 2957 6421 E-mail: email@example.com
We invite you to join the movement strategy conversation (now through April 15)
05:02, 18 March 2017 (UTC)
Thanks for your participation during the Inspire Campaign focused on outreach to outside knowledge networks from February 2017. I'm interested in hearing your experience during the campaign, so if you're able, I invite you to complete this brief survey to describe how you contributed to the campaign and how you felt about participating. I want to improve how campaigns are run, so let me know if there's something that could be done better for next time.
Hi there, there was a error with the Inspire survey link that caused the survey to be shown as expired, but has now been fixed. The link in the above message should now bring you to the survey. Apologies, I JethroBT (WMF) 19:20, 31 March 2017 (UTC)
Re: Article Creation through bots
You might ask directly your colleague and probably he could explain better how he has created those articles. AWB+CSVLoader is the perfect choise for newbies, I think. See en:Wikipedia:AutoWikiBrowser/Create new pages and en:Wikipedia:CSVLoader/Walkthrough for some tutorials. You can do tests live on test2wiki: Good luck! --XXN (talk) 13:52, 28 April 2017 (UTC)
Learning Quarterly: May 2017
L&E Newsletter / Volume 4 / Issue 12 / May 2017
Leave your mark on Meta!
Inspiring ideas and learning patterns you can contribute to.
19:30, 16 May 2017 (UTC)