Barnstar and a request for feedback
|Thank you for commenting on Individual Engagement Grant proposals during this recent round! We really appreciate that you took the time to share your thoughts.
To help us improve the IEG program for future participants, would you mind taking this quick 3-question survey?
Thanks again for your help,
Dear Sundar, since you are an administrator on a wiki from which no user participated in this discussion, I'd like to make sure you are aware of some recent events which may alter what the Wikimedia Foundation lets you do on your wiki: Superprotect.
- Request for comment: Requests for comment/Superprotect rights
- An open letter about its implementation: Letter to Wikimedia Foundation: Superprotect and Media Viewer
Peteforsyth 09:50, 12 September 2014 (UTC)
MediaWiki Train the Trainer 2015 barnstar
This barnstar is awarded to you in recognition of your leadership and presentation skills in the MediaWiki Train the Trainer 2015 program. We hope to have enriched your Wiki-experience and would like to see active contribution from you towards MediaWiki and other scripts, gadgets and tools-related activities. Thank you once again for your enthusiastic participation. -- CIS-A2K (talk) 15:03, 3 September 2015 (UTC)
WikiConference India 2016 updates
Thanks for signing up as a volunteer for WikiConference India 2016 (WCI 2016). Here are some updates regarding the event:
- WCI 2016 will take place on 5th, 6th, and 7th of August 2016 at Chandigarh Group of Colleges, Landran (Mohali). Please save these dates. We will open conference registration soon.
- PEG request for WCI 2016 has been approved. We appreciate WMF PEG team's support and decision in facilitating this. We thank all community members who endorsed and contributed to this initiative. We are excited and look forward to an intensive month planning and executing WCI 2016.
- Phase 1 filtering of scholarship applications has been done. Among 450+ applications, 200+ applications have been shortlisted for final review. We are expecting to announce the results by July first week.
- WCI 2016 Call for Participation is open now. Please submit your proposals for paper presentations, lightning talks, and workshops.
- Please take WCI 2016 Program Survey and help us design the conference based on community's needs.
- Please initiate and participate in the Punjab edit-a-thon. It is a gift from all Indian language communities for the Punjabi community which is hosting the conference. The community that adds most number of bytes or words will be awarded a trophy.
- Please review our conference Code of Conduct.
- Please place any feedback regarding the event at the meta talk page. You can also join us for the weekly IRC sessions we hold every Wednesday and Saturday at 2130 IST at #wikiconferenceindia channel. You may also find frequent updates through our Facebook group and mailing list.
WCI 2016 Team.
P.S. If you wish to stop receiving such updates, please remove your name here.
2016 Community Wishlist Survey
You’re getting this message because you participated in the 2015 Community Wishlist Survey and we want to make sure you don't miss it this year – or at least can make the conscious choice to ignore if it you want to. The 2015 survey decided what the Community Tech team should work on during 2016. It was also the focus of Wikimedia hackathons and work by other developers. You can see the status of wishes from the 2015 wishlist at 2015 Community Wishlist Survey/Results.
The 2016 Community Wishlist Survey is now open for wishes. You can create proposals until November 20. You will be able to vote on which wishes you think are best or most important between November 28 and December 12. /Johan (WMF) (talk) via MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 11:17, 14 November 2016 (UTC)