User talk:T. Le Berre
This is my user talk page.
Hello T. Le Berre, I noticed your high score in the Ukraine challenge and was quite impressed. I've been working around 6 hours a day and only have about 300 points. What tools are you using to translate language and code for content, infoboxes, images, etc. and complete articles so quickly? What is your general work process? Thank you. Shari Garland (talk) 18:42, 6 March 2021 (UTC)
- Hi Shari,
- I use the Translation Tool (it's a Wikipedia tool). To "translate" templates, I look at the corresponding template in my language's Wikipedia (in this case, the French Wikipedia). For the infoboxes, I often use Wikidata infoboxes, and complete WD using the informations on the article. That's how I won over 70 points improving WD elements (I also translated the names of WD elements into french, english and spanish). To translate the text, I use [] DeepL, a very powerful translator, and then verify the translation. I have the DeepL app on my computer, so I just have to double click the paragraph, and then Ctrl+C 2 times to translate the paragraph.
- I hope that's helped you, ask me if you don't understand something. Byebye.
- T. Le Berre, the french serpent à plumesTry and talk to me buddy 20:44, 5 April 2021 (UTC)
Mois de la diplomatie culturelle ukrainienne
Je voulais simplement te féliciter d'avoir passé la barre des 1000 points, j'espère pour ma part y arriver aussi.
- Bonjour T. Le Berre, merci ! Je te dois d'ailleurs des remerciements, car il m'est arrivé une ou deux fois de bénéficier d'améliorations que tu as mises sur une page connexe. Sûrement tu arriveras aussi à franchir même cap. Bien cordialement, Kertraon (talk) 20:42, 6 March 2021 (UTC)
Thank you for participation in Ukraine's Cultural Diplomacy Month!
Hi, T. Le Berre!
Thank you very much for participating in Ukraine's Cultural Diplomacy Month! My apologies for not sending this message sooner – but be assured, your contributions are very valuable!
The organisers welcome you participation. We hope you had fun! Some users faced the notability issues of the suggested articles; we recognise that the list of suggested articles wasn't flawless.
The project is not ended until all worthy participants receive their souvenirs! There will be another message from the organising team soon about this.
Stay safe, we appreciate you being a Wikipedian that you are -- ViraMotorko (WMUA) (talk) 09:37, 5 April 2021 (UTC)
- Thank you for your message! Don't worry if you send the message a bit late, I forgive you ^^. Have a great journey in the Wikimedian projects, bye.
- T. Le Berre, the french serpent à plumesTry and talk to me buddy 20:47, 5 April 2021 (UTC)
Ukraine's Cultural Diplomacy Month: Certificates of Participation & Souvenirs
Thanks again for joining Ukraine's Cultural Diplomacy Month organized by Wikimedia Ukraine & Ukrainian Institute. As promised, the organizers are getting back to participants with more info on the prizes for this challenge.
Please activate the option to email you in settings so we can reach you to send details. To do it, go to Preferences, scroll to the bottom of the page, check the box "Allow other users to email me" and click the "Save" button below.