User talk:T. Le Berre
This is my user talk page.
Hello T. Le Berre, I noticed your high score in the Ukraine challenge and was quite impressed. I've been working around 6 hours a day and only have about 300 points. What tools are you using to translate language and code for content, infoboxes, images, etc. and complete articles so quickly? What is your general work process? Thank you. Shari Garland (talk) 18:42, 6 March 2021 (UTC)
- Hi Shari,
- I use the Translation Tool (it's a Wikipedia tool). To "translate" templates, I look at the corresponding template in my language's Wikipedia (in this case, the French Wikipedia). For the infoboxes, I often use Wikidata infoboxes, and complete WD using the informations on the article. That's how I won over 70 points improving WD elements (I also translated the names of WD elements into french, english and spanish). To translate the text, I use [] DeepL, a very powerful translator, and then verify the translation. I have the DeepL app on my computer, so I just have to double click the paragraph, and then Ctrl+C 2 times to translate the paragraph.
- I hope that's helped you, ask me if you don't understand something. Byebye.
- T. Le Berre, the french serpent à plumesTry and talk to me buddy 20:44, 5 April 2021 (UTC)
Mois de la diplomatie culturelle ukrainienne
Je voulais simplement te féliciter d'avoir passé la barre des 1000 points, j'espère pour ma part y arriver aussi.
- Bonjour T. Le Berre, merci ! Je te dois d'ailleurs des remerciements, car il m'est arrivé une ou deux fois de bénéficier d'améliorations que tu as mises sur une page connexe. Sûrement tu arriveras aussi à franchir même cap. Bien cordialement, Kertraon (talk) 20:42, 6 March 2021 (UTC)
Thank you for participation in Ukraine's Cultural Diplomacy Month!
Hi, T. Le Berre!
Thank you very much for participating in Ukraine's Cultural Diplomacy Month! My apologies for not sending this message sooner – but be assured, your contributions are very valuable!
The organisers welcome you participation. We hope you had fun! Some users faced the notability issues of the suggested articles; we recognise that the list of suggested articles wasn't flawless.
The project is not ended until all worthy participants receive their souvenirs! There will be another message from the organising team soon about this.
Stay safe, we appreciate you being a Wikipedian that you are -- ViraMotorko (WMUA) (talk) 09:37, 5 April 2021 (UTC)
- Thank you for your message! Don't worry if you send the message a bit late, I forgive you ^^. Have a great journey in the Wikimedian projects, bye.
- T. Le Berre, the french serpent à plumesTry and talk to me buddy 20:47, 5 April 2021 (UTC)
Ukraine's Cultural Diplomacy Month: Certificates of Participation & Souvenirs
Thanks again for joining Ukraine's Cultural Diplomacy Month organized by Wikimedia Ukraine & Ukrainian Institute. As promised, the organizers are getting back to participants with more info on the prizes for this challenge.
Please activate the option to email you in settings so we can reach you to send details. To do it, go to Preferences, scroll to the bottom of the page, check the box "Allow other users to email me" and click the "Save" button below.
#WPWPCampaign2021: Learning and evaluation
Hello T. Le Berre,
Many thanks for participating in the WPWP campaign.
We are glad about the level of participation, this year and we are excited to inform you that over 900 volunteers around the world added photos to more than 250,000 articles in 298 languages Wikipedia. This year, we surpassed the 2020 edition's milestone by over 170%.
We are in the process of evaluating the WPWP campaign this year and we need your help. We'd love to get your feedback. Your feedback will allow us to better meet your expectations for the campaign in the next editions.
Please complete a brief survey so that we may learn about your participation in the campaign, strengths, challenges and your expectations. This information will enable us to improve the next editions of the Campaign.
Follow this link to the Survey:
Or copy and paste the URL below into your internet browser:
Ukraine's Cultural Diplomacy Month 2022 invitation
You received this message because you participated in Ukraine's Cultural Diplomacy Month 2021. Without your contribution, the challenge would not have been so successful.
This year Wikimedia Ukraine, in cooperation with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine and Ukrainian Institute, has launched the second edition of writing challenge "Ukraine's Cultural Diplomacy Month", which lasts from 17 February to 17 March 2022. The campaign is dedicated to famous Ukrainian artists of cinema, music, literature, architecture, design and cultural phenomena of Ukraine that made a contribution to world culture.
I would like to invite you to participate again in this writing challenge! We have updated the list of suggested articles and announced new prizes for contestants to keep interest in different fields of Ukrainian culture. I hope to hear from you soon!-- ValentynNefedov (WMUA) (talk) 08:57, 17 February 2022 (UTC)
Thank you for participation in Ukraine's Cultural Diplomacy Month 2022!
Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for participating in Ukraine's Cultural Diplomacy Month 2022! We are grateful for your willingness to share free knowledge about the people and culture of Ukraine when it is needed the most.
As promised, the organizers want to appreciate your contribution by awarding you a certificate of participation. Please wait for further notifications from me on that issue.
What comes to prizes: because of the Russian invasion of Ukraine, there could be delays in shipping, however, we will definitely get back soon with more information on that.
- Hi! Please activate the option to email you in settings so we can reach you to send details. To do it, go to Preferences, scroll to the bottom of the page, check the box "Allow other users to email me" and click the "Save" button below. Alternatively, you can just message me using this link: Special:EmailUser/ValentynNefedov (WMUA) (make sure you’re logged in under your account)--ValentynNefedov (WMUA) (talk) 18:52, 6 April 2022 (UTC)