User talk:The Banner
Welkom op Meta!
Hallo ..., en welkom op Wikimedia Meta-Wiki! Deze website is gericht op het coördineren en bespreken van alle Wikimedia-projecten. Waarschijnlijk vind je het handig om onze beleidspagina te lezen. Als je geïnteresseerd bent in het vertalen van teksten, ga dan naar Meta:Babylon. Je kunt ook een bericht achterlaten op Meta:Babel of Wikimedia Forum. Lees daarbij wel de instructies aan het begin van de pagina voordat je een bericht achterlaat. Als je nog vragen hebt, stel ze me dan op mijn overlegpagina. Veel plezier met bewerken!
- --Bugoslav 01:38, 8 February 2011 (UTC)
Please do not vote twice on the same candidate. You may need to delete one vote. Ankry (talk) 09:24, 16 February 2018 (UTC)
Hello? Please delete one of your votes. Stryn (talk) 20:32, 16 February 2018 (UTC)
- Sorry, my mistake. I have removed the yes-vote. The Banner (talk) 00:32, 17 February 2018 (UTC)
JSTOR account redistribution (The Wikipedia Library)
Hi - according to our records you received a free account for JSTOR through The Wikipedia Library. Because we’ve used up all of our allocated accounts, and it’s been some time since they were distributed, we want to redistribute any accounts that aren’t being used to users on our waitlist.
If you’re still using, or plan to use, your JSTOR access, no problem! Simply head over to the Library Card platform, log in, and request a renewal of your account. You should be able to do this from your user page, or the JSTOR signup page. If you can’t find the renewal button, or have any other issues or questions about this, please feel free to leave a message on my talk page. We’ll begin redistributing inactive accounts in September; if you request renewal after then we will only be able to reactivate your account if we have spots remaining. Thanks, MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 13:32, 20 August 2018 (UTC)
- User:Samwalton9, you can allocate the account to somebody else. The Banner (talk) 12:17, 21 August 2018 (UTC)
The Community Wishlist Survey
You get this message because you’ve previously participated in the Community Wishlist Survey. I just wanted to let you know that this year’s survey is now open for proposals. You can suggest technical changes until 11 November: Community Wishlist Survey 2019.
You can vote from November 16 to November 30. To keep the number of messages at a reasonable level, I won’t send out a separate reminder to you about that. /Johan (WMF) 11:24, 30 October 2018 (UTC)
If you continue your disruptive edits at Public speakers, I'll have no choice but to propose a long vacation for you. Meta has little tolerance for cyberbullies. Guido den Broeder (talk) 01:16, 8 November 2018 (UTC)
- Said the retired and OT blocked editor... The Banner (talk) 17:53, 8 November 2018 (UTC)
Funny, you are retired from Wikimedia. You are banned from NLWP due to disruptive behaviour and still you want to earn money and/or status over the back of Wikimedia? That sounds rather silly... The Banner (talk) 17:52, 8 November 2018 (UTC)
- Really? What disruptive behaviour would that be? I must have missed something.
- Meamwhile, Wikimedia is a lot bigger than nl:Wikipedia, which I consider a failed project. I haven't been following nl:Wikipedia and would therefore lot likely include it in my talks. Not that it matters, the list is for speakers with all kinds of views. It even includes someone who got globally banned. Guido den Broeder (talk) 18:31, 8 November 2018 (UTC)
Please keep off his talk page
Just leave his talk page and not comment there. It is baiting him to keep throwing lines there and he will always want the last word. So we let him have the last word and move on. I will take any reasonable criticism, it isn't a problem. If he continues to abuse the talk page we shut it down. — billinghurst sDrewth 11:39, 4 December 2018 (UTC)
- In fact, I do not have a clue what he is rambling about and see no reason to respond on that. The Banner (talk) 22:55, 5 December 2018 (UTC)