User talk:Tom Morris/WMFers Say The Darndest Things
Heh, just saw this one Tom. Good job. I'd suggest moving it from your userspace or at least, adding a redirect? I'm sure others have things they'd like to add to the list of The Darndest things they heard. BTW I would give Sue a pass; the quote you mention is from the IRC office hour. They are fairly busy with a lot of different things going on and it's unreasonable to hold someone up to that level of scrutiny, considering how many of those sessions happen in an year. Unlike Job postings and official communications, it's also just IRC, correction/edits aren't as simple with so many people talking at the same time. Regards. Theo10011 (talk) 11:45, 31 March 2012 (UTC)
- I love this. I think wmf:Resolution:Fundraising 2012 should be added. They've added the phrasal verb "to payment process" to the English lexicon. Killiondude (talk) 18:32, 31 March 2012 (UTC)
- This is a very nice collection of quotes. :-) It probably could be moved to the main namespace, but it's fine if you want to keep it in your user space. --MZMcBride (talk) 05:04, 5 April 2012 (UTC)
- Small quibble: One of the quotes was from WM CH, not WMF. More importantly, given that there used to be a website devoted to my particular foot-in-mouth disease, I'm also disappointed I haven't made the list yet. :-D Tychay (talk) 07:08, 24 September 2013 (UTC)
- Try writing more wikitech-l posts. ;) --Nemo 12:27, 23 October 2013 (UTC)
- I'm sorry, this job is no longer available.