About global blocks
- @Gale5050:Local blocks are local and have nothing to do with global / crosswiki projects. A global unblock is a unblocked of a global block and and has nothing to do with local blockages.--𐐎ℹ𝕜ⅈ𝕭𝒂𝕪ⅇ𝕣 👤💬 16:09, 21 March 2020 (UTC)
Congratulations, Dear Administrator!
Congratulations, WikiBayer! You now have the rights of an administrator on Meta-Wiki. Please take a moment to read the Meta:Administrators page and watchlist related pages (in particular Meta:Requests for help from a sysop or bureaucrat, and Meta:Requests for deletion, but also Talk:Spam blacklist and Talk:Interwiki map), before launching yourself into page deletions, page protections, account blockings, or modifications of protected pages. The majority of the actions of administrators can be reversed by the other admins, except for history merges which must thus be treated with particular care. Please feel free to join us on IRC: #wikimedia-admin. You may find Commons:Guide to adminship to be useful reading although it doesn't always completely apply here at Meta. Please also check or add your entry to Meta:Administrators#List of administrators and the Template:List of administrators. You're also allowed to subscribe the metawiki admins private mailing list. Again, congratulations and welcome to the team. —MarcoAurelio (talk) 19:49, 25 March 2020 (UTC)
- Congratulation dear janitor!--AldnonymousBicara? 20:18, 25 March 2020 (UTC)
I'm on a (quite long) wikibreak and I check emails intermittently. Please send your emails to meta-oversightlists.wikimedia.org, not my personal email.
Thanks. — regards, Revi 13:28, 17 April 2020 (UTC)
Please don't touch the offensive usernames. Less log == GOOD. — regards, Revi 18:02, 17 May 2020 (UTC)
- Now that I've sorted out, this means that - (at least while I am around) please don't touch with offensive usernames mentioning me. That helps me by sorting them out immediately, so there's less logs to clean up. Thanks, and sorry since this might sound bit harsh. — regards, Revi 18:14, 17 May 2020 (UTC)
- I understand what you mean.-𝐖𝐢𝐤𝐢𝐁𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫 👤💬 18:28, 17 May 2020 (UTC)
Just fyi, but when you protected this talk page (many thanks for doing so though!) you left a block notice on it; but that notice was actually placed by an IP, not by Billinghurst. I assumed the IP was BB logged out, although why they would want that notice I've no idea. All the best! ——SerialNumber54129 10:53, 21 May 2020 (UTC)
- Thanks to Billinghurst responding to the ping, the page should cause no further drama. Thanks both! ——SerialNumber54129 11:07, 21 May 2020 (UTC)
- I was aware that it was not billinghurst. Why this a other blocked sock of the LTA's , I didn't care whether the box was there or not.--𝐖𝐢𝐤𝐢𝐁𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫 👤💬 15:49, 21 May 2020 (UTC)