There's no one home. Zocky can be reached at en:User talk:Zocky.
Please update the template so that we can have
- The same template at the top of all translations of a page (e.g., take an argument that is the base url of the source)
- translation status
- the ability to add new language codes (zh- variants, en- variants) [note how en-gb and en-us currently don't work as codes]
- Hi Zochy. I listed this page for speedy deletion. I had thought that it was a test page, but perhaps you have plans for it? If it wasn't a test page, please remove the tag. Thanks, Redux 01:29, 22 May 2006 (UTC)
- Hi Zocky. Please give me a help to Template:OurProjects2006 translation organizing. I found your machine only appliable for main namespace translation, but for several reasons, this translations are better to go on template namespace ... how can we set the initial pages? --Aphaia 06:26, 26 September 2006 (UTC)
- Hi Zocky, again. Is there any method we can control status appearance on "translation requested page"/status? Currently we need a limited number of languages on Template:OurProjects2006/status, and I removed the others, but those languages are still remaining on status template. I would like a way to control the appearance and would like to let only requested languages appear; we needn't bother translators with requests which will be not used. (this template will be used on the Foundation website as a part of "Home page" ... if a language lack its page there, this template in their language will be in vain.)--Aphaia 06:37, 26 September 2006 (UTC)
- Done. Zocky 13:49, 12 June 2006 (UTC)
Hi, Zocky. Could you please help me to modify the status box of your machine? In many cases "published" versions are not "too late" to fix. For press releases, it is definitely true that further editing might be too late, but within our project, fix and correction may be reflected sooner or later. So I think we can amend the current severe message - how about "further edits may be ignored" "may be late" or alike?
And one more question, which file have we to edit to modify those one-line remark? I could not find the template which may define the message above.
Thank you for your attention! --Aphaia 00:32, 11 December 2006 (UTC)