« Why i can't see images on this resource? » spambot
- Post on Angela's blog 
- Examples : fr.wikipedia, en.wikiversity, meta.wikimedia
- Check actions from this spambot 
- Wonderful pages! Keep up the grat work.
- Hello people! Nice site!
- Very cool design! Useful information. Go on!
- Excellent site, added to favorites!!
- Amazing artwork! This is spectacularly done! Would you please also visit my site? [@../doorway/garrik/g3.txt||10||p-1||1||
- Hi man! Your site is cool! Please visit my site too: [@../doorway/garrik/g3.txt||10||p-1||1||
- Very Interesting Here!
- I want win money too
- what is it with girls fighting?
- Question from internet newbie
- Good site in web
- Who can help me with .httpaccess ?
- Just posting
- Help find you I Can not find
- Virtual SEX
- Who using pheromons?
- disk hard recovery
- Buy cheap viagra online
- Help find you I Can not find
- who has a zune?
- Small problem...
- Hi! know about XRumer program???
- Somebody know about xrumer soft???
- Anybody know about xrumer soft?!
- Some question about this website
- A question about this site
- I think, that is interesting for all.
- Perfect work. Great site. Add more pictures. It'll make your site more attractive.
- How much do you earn ?
- Have anyone worked with these guys ??!
- Where to Improve credit score
- <Title> (cialis being the content!)
- whats up
- None (Content is "Hi Great site" - 11 IPs on Commons so far!)
co:Special:Contributions/22.214.171.124 ˑ co:Special:Contributions/126.96.36.199 ˑ co:Special:Contributions/188.8.131.52 ˑ co:Special:Contributions/184.108.40.206 ˑ co:Special:Contributions/220.127.116.11 ˑ co:Special:Contributions/18.104.22.168 ˑ co:Special:Contributions/22.214.171.124 ˑ co:Special:Contributions/126.96.36.199 ˑ co:Special:Contributions/188.8.131.52 ˑ co:Special:Contributions/184.108.40.206 ˑ co:Special:Contributions/220.127.116.11 ˑ co:Special:Contributions/18.104.22.168 ˑ co:Special:Contributions/22.214.171.124 ˑ co:Special:Contributions/126.96.36.199 ˑ co:Special:Contributions/188.8.131.52
fy:Special:Contributions/184.108.40.206 ˑ fy:Special:Contributions/220.127.116.11 ˑ fy:Special:Contributions/18.104.22.168 ˑ fy:Special:Contributions/22.214.171.124 ˑ fy:Special:Contributions/126.96.36.199 ˑ
List of IPs used by the "unknown"-Vandal on 03/14/2007
- (bh.wp, ab.wp, sm.wp)
- (Meta, st.wp)
- (war.wp, kl.wp, uz.wp, tn.wp)
- (dz.wp, si.wp)
- (uz.wp, bi.wp)
- (to.wp, Meta)
- (als.wb, bh.wp, tt.wp)
Any view on appropriate time blocks for this sort of "vandal". I've seen everything from ignored to long blocks. It would be good to share ideas maybe (& hoping that it is ok to post "talk" here!) --Herby talk thyme 12:54, 9 April 2007 (UTC)
- They can be dynamic IP addresses, or static. Sometimes they're open proxies. Static IP addresses can be blocked for a (quite) long time, dynamic ones too if they come back after a week or so. It also depends on the wiki; small wikis may want to block everything (even if dynamic IPs) for a long time, as they usually have no sysops, or just 1 or 2. IMHO, of course. --.anaconda 13:44, 9 April 2007 (UTC)
- Thanks and open proxies are another issue being dealt with variously. I guess my thought was that - when a new page is created rather than an edit - no trace remains after deletion. I guess I may look at placing say a 1 minute block by way of a memo to me or following admins that there has been activity from the IP. At least if they come back there will be more info - just my 0.02 --Herby talk thyme 13:52, 9 April 2007 (UTC)