Wikimedia monthly activities meetings/2014-07
< Wikimedia monthly activities meetings(Redirected from WMF Metrics and activities meetings/2014-07)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- When: 3 July 2014 starting at 18:00 UTC (11:00 Pacific Daylight Time)
Most updates should be done in lightning-talk form, typically 3 minutes + 2 minutes for Q/A
- Top line metrics
- Mobile Apps: Android app launch. 7 minutes + 3 minutes questions - Dan Garry (slides: GDoc/PDF)
- Platform: SUL finalisation. 3 minutes + 2 minutes questions - Dan Garry (slides: GDoc/PDF)
- Flow update: Rewrite launch and Q1 goals. 5 minutes + 3 minutes questions - S Page, Shahyar Ghobadpour + Danny Horn (slides: GDoc/PDF)
- Grant-making and Programs
- Annual update! 5 minutes - Sherah Smith. (Lisa Gruwell, Megan Hernandez, Caitlin Virtue, and Katie Horn for questions if time allows) (slides)
- Legal, Community Advocacy, and Communications
- For more information about WMF activities and metrics for the month of June, see the upcoming monthly report.
For more photos, see this category on Commons
Photos from Wikimedia Foundation's July 2014 Metrics Meeting, shot and edited by Fabrice Florin.