WMF Resolutions/Communications committee/Scope/arz
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This resolution approving the statement of scope for the Communications committee was approved by vote (3 supports) on 20 May 2006.|
The Board approves the statement of scope and areas of responsibility of the Communications committee as defined below:
- Coordinating communications with the press, including press releases, interviews, and inquiries.
- Supporting communication between the Wikimedia Foundation and project communities.
- Organizing and coordinating publicity and outreach.
- Supporting and overseeing communication with the general public.
- Maintaining a Wikimedia style guide.
- Reporting on core Wikimedia statistics.
اتمرر ب3 اصوات موافقه.