As we have always seen in our personal lives that women have the tendency of ignoring their needs and health concerns and have always been a nurturer in the family, this time we've thought of an initiative for showing our acknowledgment and concern towards all such amazing women in our lives by doing something for them. In October 2018 we organized first, "Wiki Women for Women Wellbeing" where women from different language communities joined hands and took initiative for creating content related to women health concerns and to raise awareness about the same. After successfully completing the project and understanding the role it played in building a stronger and growing community of women leaders, we are this time collaborating with Project tiger 2.0 for WWWW2019. You are also awaited to join hands with us and show your support towards all the incredible women.
The event is focused on women health concerns and creating content related to the same. Along with this, in this project an attempt has been made to train some interested women wikimedians of different communities for outreach activities by guiding them and making them organize the event in their respective communities. The basic training has been given about planning, proposing, performing and reporting. The basic material required for collaboration, offline activities (if any) like handouts, stickers, FAQs, etc. will be provided to the organizers. This will help in exploring and promoting women leadership in different languages, thus helping in bridging the gender gap along with the usual accomplishment of content creation.
- The article should be from the list of topics given. If you want more topics from a particular category, please request on the talk page. We will try our best to add them.
- The article should be edited between 10 October 2019 0:00 and 10 January 2020 23:59 (IST).
- The article should be at least 6,000 bytes and at least 300 words in length. For Urdu, it should be at least 3000 bytes and at least 300 words in length. Infobox, templates etc. shall not be counted, as to the total bytes.
- The article must have decent references, doubtful or controversial statements in the article should be provided with the verifiable citation(s).
- The article created under Project Tiger 2.0 from the community members should not be machine-translated and it should be copyedited properly. The quality is important and the Jury should reject the articles if the quality does not match to the Wikipedia Standard.
- As it is uncommon to search for medical condition in local terms, please add the English names as alias to the local names (article titles).
- There must be no major issues with the article (no copyright violations, questions of notability, etc.)
- The article should be informative.
- Articles submitted by an organizer need to be checked by other organizers.
- Judge(s) from each language Wikipedia will determine whether an article is accepted or not for their language Wikipedia's contest.
- For every article created or expanded, a corresponding Wikidata item should be created. If Wikidata item is already present in the language of the article created, this point can be ignored.
- Wikimedians all over the world are welcome to participate in this initiative and improve the topic list identified. However, only users residing in India will be eligible to receive individual prizes.