Information from Wikidata items can be pulled into wiki pages via Lua modules. One of them is Module:Cite, which exists in several wikis, at different stages of completion.
We will review these different implementations and then work on improving the Wikidata one by checking and documenting the code, and improving and expanding it, with the aim to cover as many bibliographical properties as possible that are actually used in citations across Wikimedia projects, or for which equivalent parameters exist in local citation templates.
- also useful:
- knowledge of citation styles and templates on different wikis
- knowledge of Wikidata's data model for bibliographic metadata
- None yet.
- -- Daniel Mietchen (talk) 18:58, 12 May 2016 (UTC) — Lua beginner, familiar with citation styles and templates on enwiki, dewiki, frwiki, ruwiki, enwikisource, commons, wikidata
- --Tobias1984 (talk) 21:40, 19 May 2016 (UTC)
- harej (talk) 10:22, 24 May 2016 (UTC)
- Mvolz (WMF) (talk) (participating remotely. Mvolz on irc.freenode.net in #wikimedia-servicesconnect and #wikimedia-researchconnect