This is an open submission for WikiConference India 2011.
- 16:00, 29 August 2011 (UTC)
- Title of the submission
- Type of submission (workshop, tutorial, or presentation)
Presentation, approach .
- Author of the submission
Preetham Chandra B N
- E-mail address or username (if username, please confirm email address in Special:Preferences)
- State of your origin (Country, if you are not based in India)
- Affiliation, if any (organization, company etc.)
- Personal homepage or blog
- Abstract (maximum 500 words)
Wikipedia(also wiki answers) for me is the widest and largest single source point on anything a internet user would need. We need to make a way thru which everyone should be able to get some(minimal or basic) information about what he needs anytime anywhere Solution is in our hands, it’s our mobile phones. My idea is to make wiki a source to gen any information we need. Just by sending an sms we should get basic information, without having to go thru books or sit in front of computer Ex: 'Indian population' , 'current cm','lokpal bill' At wiki side, we just need query the sent keyword and send back the information. Whole of this idea is show and discussed in ppt attached
- Track (Community/Knowledge/Outreach/Technology)
- Will you attend Wikiconference if your submission is not accepted?
Yes, however i need my scholarship to be accepted.
- Slides or further information (optional)
yes, i've made a presentation or External link