WikiConference India 2011/Submissions/Improving Marathi Wikipedia Content
|This is an open submission for WikiConference India 2011.|
- 11:37, 30 August 2011 (UTC)
- Title of the submission
Improving Marathi Wikipedia Content
- Type of submission (workshop, tutorial, or presentation)
A presentation followed by Q&A section?
- Author of the submission
Sudhanwa Jogalekar User sudhanwa on Marathi Wikipedia
- E-mail address or username (if username, please confirm email address in Special:Preferences)
sudhanwa.com at gmail.com
- State of your origin (Country, if you are not based in India)
- Affiliation, if any (organization, company etc.)
WMF Grants Approval Committee, Wikipuneri
- Personal homepage or blog
www.sudhanwa.com for website, www.sudhanwa.in for blog
- Abstract (maximum 500 words)
Marathi Wikipedia needs improvement in terms of content. It also needs improvement on the language used in it. I will be talking on the issues and ways to improve the same.
- Track (Community/Knowledge/Outreach/Technology)
Touches all of Community/Knowledge/Outreach/Technology.
- Will you attend Wikiconference if your submission is not accepted?
Yes. Being part of WG. I have also applied for a scholarship.
- Slides or further information (optional)