WikiConference India 2011/Submissions/Visual Wiki
|This is an open submission for WikiConference India 2011.|
- 12:45, 30 August 2011 (UTC)
- Title of the submission
Making Knowledge more Visual.
- Type of submission (workshop, tutorial, or presentation)
- Author of the submission
- E-mail address or username (if username, please confirm email address in Special:Preferences)
- State of your origin (Country, if you are not based in India)
- Affiliation, if any (organization, company etc.)
J P Morgan Chase
- Personal homepage or blog
- Abstract (maximum 500 words)
Can Wikipedia be made beautiful and more visual based than document based? Probably yes if it had lesser information.
Can we think of some way wherein we can organize the whole awesome information on wiki more towards visual format? [Visual and interactive format makes it too easy to understand and comprehend concepts]. But the real issue is the massive amount of information. During the talk we try to solve the problem and try to come out with a much needed solution which can help world find more meaning in the information.
- Track (Community/Knowledge/Outreach/Technology)
- Will you attend Wikiconference if your submission is not accepted?
- Slides or further information (optional)