WikiConvention francophone/2018/Programme/Wiktionnaire Meet-up
|ID : rencontre_Wiktionnaire||Wiktionnaire Meet-up|
|Conférenciers : Noé||Bloc horaire : dimanche matin||Début : 11:40|
|Lieu : Atelier||Durée : 30 min.|
This is an informal meet-up with people interested by Wiktionary, a collaborative project about words and lexicography, aiming at building a dictionary of every words from every languages, with a description of the history of the words (etymology), pronunciations and senses (with thesauri, categories, annexes). This opportunity is here to discuss about individual plans and commons goals. To take stock of the situation and to talk about the incoming 15th anniversary up to come in March 2019!
|Thèmes : Projets frères|
|Mots Clés : Wiktionnaire, Rencontre|
|Notes : #WikiConvFR18_rencontre_Wiktionnaire|
|Prochaine Session : Pause déjeuner|
- Meet people, because meetings always help to build new relations and to grow new ideas.
- Introduce Wiktionary community to the newcomers.
- A general presentation the day before
- A workshop just before the meeting
- The Tremendous Wiktionary User Group
- Somes thoughts about skills learned by the contribution
- The famous Wiktionnaire's Actualités
- The monthly meetings in Lyon (since 2014, between 8 and 12 nice people each times)