With the support of Wikimedia Sverige and Wikimedia Foundation, and in cooperation with Mosaik (NGO), we are pleased to announce a webinar focused on the importance of public knowledge about the sustainable development, how to define it, what are sustainability principles, how could change our lifestyle to save the environment. How environmental issues are connected to human rights and how free knowledge can help societies understand and defend them.
This event is part of #WikiForHumanRights 2021: Right to a healthy environment campaign.
- Place: Zoom, to registrate: нажмите сюда !.
- Date & Time: May 22, 2021 at 19:00 Stockholm local time (check for your local time).
- Event facilitator:
- Guest speaker:
- Edmond Faddilsson: Member of the Swedish national association Mosaik.
- Rana Jukhadar: Master in Leadership for Sustainability.
- Hind Rizq: Master in Exploration and Environmental Geoscience.
- Alex Stinson: The senior organizer of the #WikiForHumanRights campaign.