This page aims to lists all events and project pages organized by Wikimedians for the month of June in 2020, often referred as 'the Pride month' in USA and few other countries. Following the recent events around the death of George Floyd and as an intersectional solidarity movement, a focus for this year is made towards black LGBTIQ+ related topics. Also the Month of pride traditionally celebrates the Stonewall uprising, and Stonewall has important roots with the LGBTIQ+ African American communities.
- Wiki Loves Pride/2020/Postcards Postcards of WLP photo winners from last year for anyone who has worked on Wikipedia articles during Pride Month!
- WikiProject RuPaul's Drag Race's Collaboration of the Month for June: RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars (season 5)
- Wikipedia 101 for Pride and #BlackLivesMatter Friday, June 12 at 10 AM CT. Online.kimidis
- Wikimidis from les sans pages every thursday from 12h to 14h CEST (UTC ̟ 2) (https://meet.wmcloud.org/les_sans_pagEs). A place where you can ask question in French, English and Gernan.
- Noircir Wikipedia online editathon on sunday June 22, 2020
- Wik-e-meet Pride edition 30 July 2020
- Wiki Loves Pride Edit-a-thon on Serbian Wikipedia, September 14–20. Official Belgrade Pride Week event. Online.
- #femWikiRAINBOW #checkInEditON of Wikimedia CEE Spring 2020 (Central and Eastern Europe region)
- Mois des fiertés 2020 on the francophone Wikipedia
- Wiki loves Pride 2020
- Wikidata:WikiProject LGBT/Unsourced sexual relations
- Commons resources
- WikiDonne - Wiki Loves Pride 2020 on Italian Wikipedia
- Women in Red - Wiki Loves Pride 2020
- Noircir Wikipedia on fr wikipedia
List of articles missing in various languages
- List of red-linked LGBTQ women (English; crowd-sourced)
- List of nonbinary, trans and intersex people (English; Wikidata-generated)
Ideas of work to do
- Commons ː the categories concerning bisexuality are not accurate (see . Also the project page LGBT Free media needs to be revived
- Wikidata ː we need to fix reverts of P91 concerning sexual orientation that we started during the Wikimedia Hackaton in May 2020
- Wikisource ː no idea yet but coming....
- find puns that people can use to ease communication on the projects and uplift spirit. This has been done during the wikimedia Hackaton and rocked. On the francophone Wikipedia. the Queering Wikipedia conference (cancelled duu to Covid 19) was annouced with a pun. The usual detractors were busy understanding the joke and comments were much more friendly. Can positive communication be queered and allow free speech and respect alltogether using jokes?
- look at Queering Wikipedia for more ideas...
- --Camelia (talk) 07:36, 8 June 2020 (UTC)
- --Rajeeb (talk) 07:40, 8 June 2020 (UTC)
- Nattes à chat (talk) 13:16, 24 June 2020 (UTC)
- How to be an ally
- Black Lives Matter