Wikidata/Berlin summit 2012
< WikidataJump to navigation Jump to search
- Introduction to Wikidata by Denny Vrandecic
- Data in templates — An overview of the proposed mechanisms for integrating information from Wikidata in article pages, e.g. in infoboxes. Presented Wikidata/Notes/Inclusion syntax v0.2, see Wikidata/Notes/Inclusion syntax for the current version.
- API overview — Short walktrough of background and limitations, present structure, known problems, and cross domain requests.
- Fetch, cache, purge — Quick overview of how changes will be propagates through the system and how things will be cached. Covers both what has been implemented and what we're considering to do for the next phase.
- ContentHandler — An overview of the ContentHandler facility, discussion of some blurry edges and nasty bits. Notes at Wikidata/Berlin_summit_2012/Code_walk_through, see also Wikidata/Notes/ContentHandler.
- single sign-on — A simple problem like "things should just work for logged-in users on Wikipedia and Wikidata" becomes trickier when you look at it closely. How do we handle single sign-on and authentication across sites and projects?
- repo editing demo — Demo of editing in frontend
- layout concepts — Presentation on layout concepts
- story boards — Presentation of storyboards for editing language links from the client (Wikipedia).
- user story — Userstory: entering a specific kind of data