Wikidata/Status updates/2013 10 11
From Meta, a Wikimedia project coordination wiki
Other Noteworthy Stuff
Did you know?
- Added index removal and addition support to Wikibase Database
- Improved initialization code of Wikibase Query
- Added database setup code to Wikibase Query
- Added schema updating support to Wikibase QueryEngine
- Added SimpleQuery special page to Wikibase Query. This page allows users to find entities by a property value pair
- Formatters for snaks/values are now used throughtout Wikibase
- Some progress on DecimalValues and QuantitiyValues
- Started work to include the data type of snaks in the JSON dumps
- Worked on cleaning up inconsistent handling of Claim GUIDs vs hashes.
- Implemented more convenient user interface for Special:SimpleQuery.
- MergeAPI module and claim editing from wbeditentity to be deployed
- Further work on a build step to make deployment easier
See current sprint items for what we’re working on next.
You can see all open bugs related to Wikidata here