Wikidata (www.wikidata.org) is a Wikimedia hosted and maintained project launched in 2012 that aims to create a free knowledge base about the world that can be read and edited by humans and machines alike. It will provide data in all the languages of the Wikimedia projects and allow for the central access to data in a similar vein as Wikimedia Commons does for media files.
It enables central management of interwiki links located in the sidebar, between projects' language versions and across projects covering given subjects, which was previously implemented through individual interwiki links at page bottoms.
Dehana zaf malumat
- Wikidata.org – this is the production website.
- Wikidata test site
- Introduction – offers a non-technical introduction to the goals of the Wikidata project proposal.
- FAQ – answers some of the most frequently asked questions.
- Development – offers an overview of the current development work.
- Contribute – shows how you can help.
- Glossary – is a list of terms used around Wikidata and their explanation.
Wikipedia de temas
Maye 3 çi sero gurweyem:
- Linkane zıwanana merkezi kerdış
- Dora zanışiyan de Wikipedia ra merkezi yew ca abırnayış
- Wikimelumati miyan de listey wesiqan vıraşten u rocaniye kerdış
Heqde Wikimelumati ya xulasaya eleqeyın rocaniya Weziyeta rocaniya ra şeni teqib keri.
Wikidata is currently the largest Wikimedia project, with over 90 million content pages.