Wikidata Trainings For Turkic Wikimedians/Submissions
For Turkic Wikimedians
|Program||Registration & Participants
|Venue and Hotel||Team|
- Call for submissions opens on 10 July 2022 00:00 (UTC).
- Call for submissions closes on 22 August 2022 23:59 (UTC).
Types of submissions
- Lecture: The presenter offer(s) a presentation followed by questions and comments from the public to which answers. (up to 45 minutes)
- Workshop: The presenter(s) offer(s) a topic by actively interacting with the audience. (up to 60 minutes)
- Roundtable: A group of people discusses a particular topic. (up to 40 minutes)
- Tutorial: The moderator(s) actively teaches the audience specific specific skill, project, topic or task. (up to 45 minutes)
- Lightning Talk: Short lectures. (up to 5-15 minutes)
You can also make a presentation online at the conference, for this, indicate in the submission form that you want to do it online.
Your submission can be in the following languages:
Turkic UG will provide you with a translation of your presentation.
In addition, your submission must contain:
- The title of the submitted proposal;
- Form of submissions (in-person or online);
- Type of submissions;
- The name(s) and affiliation(s) of the author(s);
- An abstract of submissions (max 300 words);
- A brief statement on how the proposal is beneficial.
Submit your proposal
You can submit your proposal by following these steps:
- Step 1: Insert the title of your proposal in the white text entry box below.
- Step 2: Click on the "Add new proposal" button to create a new submission form.
- Step 3: Fill in the submission form and save the page to submit your proposal.
Please make sure that you have logged in before submitting your proposal.
Note: By submitting a proposal, you must agree that:
- Your proposal's abstract and any slides associated with it will be released under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike Licence 3.0; and
- If accepted, the session will be broadcast and/or recorded and made available in audio and/or visual form under the aforesaid licence.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact us via email@example.com