Wikigraphists Bootcamp (2018 India)/Participation/Shyamal
- en Wikipedia
Please tell us what you've learned, and how you are going to use this skills in future.
- I have learned quite a bit about structuring the teaching of SVG illustration with Inkscape. It seems quite hard to predict what works and what does not. Running online sessions in advance of the program was quite useful in deciding where emphasis was needed however it is not clear if a pure online version of the training would work.
Please list files that you've created as a part of this event. If you've created more than five, please list the top five images, that you consider as the best. You can add a specific category if you wish.
Also please link any requests from the Graphic Lab that you've worked on.
- I have actually not done much of full-fledged graphics creation during this period - unfortunately!
Converted from File:2000px-ok x nuvola green alternate.png
Request for vectorization - File:Fairytale_ark.png
Marked for vectorization - File:..El Progreso Flag(GUATEMALA).png
Marked for vectorization - File:BhargavaCube.png
Marked for vectorization - File:10_nine_stroke_roll.gif
- What worked well?
- Hard to tell
- What didn't work well?
- Would like to hear from the participants
- What do you think could have been done better?
- I think we could have greatly reduced expenses by having trainers work in their own cities with participants from the same place using meetups