Wikimania 2014 jury
The Wikimania 2014 jury is the group which leads the process to determine the location of the upcoming Wikimania 2014 conference. See Wikimania jury for general information about this recurring group.
Voting members of the Jury
- Deror Avi (Israel) - Wikimania 2011 General Manager
- Philippe Beaudette (US) - Wikimedia Foundation Director, Community Advocacy
- Jeromy-Yu Chan (HK) - Wikimania 2013 Co-ordinator-in-Chief
- Shujen Chang (PR China)
- Florence Devouard (France)
- Orsolya Gyenes (Hungary) - Wikimania 2012 Deputy Program Chair
- James Hare (US) - Wikimania 2012 Co-chair
- Achal Prabhala (India) - Wikimedia Advisory Board member
- Konarak Ratnakar (India)
- Noopur Raval (India)
- Manuel Schneider (Germany) - Wikimedia Österreich; perpetual Wikimania organiser
- Whiteghost.ink (Australia)
WMF Board Liaisons
Any other Wikimedia Foundation Board members may act as advisers to the Jury if they so choose.
Note that Moderators are neutral aides for the Jury and do not vote.
- James Forrester (UK/US) - Perpetual Wikimania organiser
- Phoebe Ayers (US) - Perpetual Wikimania organiser