Wikimedia+Education Conference 2019/Submissions/Basque Education Program: what have we done so far
- Submission no.
- Title of the submission
- Basque Education Program: what have we done so far
- Author(s) of the submission
- Galder Gonzalez
- E-mail address
- Country/place of origin
- Basque Country
- Affiliation, if any (organisation, company etc.)
- Basque Wikimedians User Group
- Main theme
- Free knowledge for the world
- Type of session
- Mainly wikimedians. Also teachers.
- Length of session
- 20 + 10 min.
- Do you want to submit a paper for peer-reviewing?
Basque Wikimedians User Group has developped an unique education program, with help from the Basque Government, in which university students make their assignments on wikipedia, creating content of hight interest in Basque language for secondary students. Students are writing for students, and this is creating an interesting ecosystem.
- How does your proposal add knowledge to the international community in Wikimedia and education?
- How we have created this solution to content creation
- How we are working to have a solid article list and make it better
- Who is the intended ideal audience for the topic?
- Mainly Wikipedians and Education Program leaders.
- Slides or further information
- Special requests
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest.