Wikimedia+Libraries International Convention 2022/Attend
Masks are welcome, but not required.
While masks are not required in Ireland at this time, we ask that participants wear a mask if they have been exposed to COVID-19, feel unwell, or have any exposure concerns.
Registration has closed
- Register has closed.
- Lunch and dinner are provided at the convention.
- Limited funding is available for childcare. Please reach out to a member of the core organizing committee to learn more.
This is the list of participants of Wikimedia+Libraries Convention 2022. Please note that only the participants who received a confirmation email from Eventbrite or from the scholarship committee should enter their name here.
This list is volunteer-based and the information should be entered directly by the participants.
A visa for entry into Ireland may be required, depending on your country of residence. Find more information here.
Friendly Space Policy
All participants of the Wikimedia+Libraries Convention 2022 are expected to respect and abide by the Wikimedia Foundation Friendly Space Policy. Individuals not cooperating with these policies may be asked to leave the event.
We thank Maynooth University for providing meeting space for the Wikimedia+Libraries Convention.
Travel to and from Dublin Airport
There are low-cost accommodations available on the Maynooth University campus (~55€ per night). The majority of attendees will be staying on the Maynooth campus and rooms are available on a first-come-first-served basis. Visit Maynoothcampus.com to check availability and book a room.
- Attendees may choose to stay at a local hotel or in Dublin. Dublin is approximately one hour travel by public transportation.
Accommodations for Scholarship Recipients
Please do not make any reservations. If you are awarded a grant/scholarship the committee coordinators will make the reservation for you on the Maynooth University campus.
- We expect to award twenty full scholarships/grants that will cover the costs of travel and campus accommodations at Maynooth University for three nights (arriving July 22 and departing July 25).
- A limited number of partial scholarships/grants will be awarded. 20 people will be awarded accommodations at Maynooth University for three nights (arriving July 22 and departing July 25).