Wikimedia Australia/Meeting 1
The following are my thoughs on what should be discussed at the meeting: Things that haven't been sorted since the Sydney meet
- How should those in charge of the organisation be selected? By ballot? Some other means?
- How can we ensure the people aren't being drawn away from working on the projects?
- Public Liability and defamation?
- What benefits does membership provide?
- How will AGMs be conducted?
Things in my mind
- How should the management of the organisation be constructed?
- Should membership be by fee or some other method?
- How should the organisation itself be structured?
- Where should we incorporate?
- What does the foundation itself require from us?
- Should there multiple chapters instead of one for the whole of Australia? Angela 13:25, 18 February 2006 (UTC)
- What needs to be done in person and what can legally be done online? (AGMs, board meetings, voting, etc). Angela 13:25, 18 February 2006 (UTC)