Jump to navigation Jump to search
|We have paused taking incoming requests for the Wikimedia Blog for the months of October and November. In December, we should be able to tell you about new practices for sharing Wikimedia with the world. Thank you!|
February 3-February 7
- Tuesday, February 4
- ca. Thursday, February 6
- [Community] post about Individual Engagement Grants round 1 impact (Siko Bouterse, will add link here when draft is started). Posted.
February 10-February 14
- Monday, February 10
- Wednesday, February 12
- [legal] Board approves trademark policy. (Yana Welinder. Reviewed by Carlos). Posted.
- [Corporate] Frank Schulenburg named executive director of Wiki Education Foundation. (LiAnna. Reviewed by Carlos). Posted.
- Thursday, February 13
- [Tech] Wikimedia engineering report for January 2014 (engineering staff, reviewed by Guillaume). Posted.
- Friday, February 14
- [Global] Wiki-Med post (Shani, posted by LiAnna). Posted.
- [Legal] Wikimedia Foundation supports Wikipedia user subject to defamation lawsuit in Greece. (Michelle. Posted by Carlos). Posted.
- [Legal] Developing through Collaboration: A New Access to Nonpublic Information Policy. (Michelle. Posted by Carlos). Posted.
- Tuesday, February 18
- [Global] Hindsights from a volunteer-run Wikimedia workshop. (Netha Hussain/Jeph Paul. Reviewed by Carlos). Posted.
- Wednesday, February 19
- [Community] Wikipedia's Art & Feminism Edit-A-Thon and the Gender Gap (Caitlin Cogdill, Sharon Cogdill. Reviewed by Victor/Carlos/Jay). Posted.
- Thursday, February 20
- Friday, February 21
- ca. Monday, February 24
- Tuesday, February 25
- Wednesday, February 26
- [Profile]. Saqib Qayyum's journey across Pakistan. (Michael Guss. Reviewed Carlos/Jay). Posted.
- [Corporate, Highlights] Wikimedia Foundation Report, January 2014 / Wikimedia Highlights, January 2014 (WMF staff, reviewed by Tilman).
- Thursday, February 27
- Friday, February 28