Wikimedia CEE Meeting 2015/Programme/Wikidojo
- Lord Bumbury
- Type of submission (Please choose one)
- Work in a group of 7-10 people
7-10 participants get together in a room with a computer and beamer. One is appointed to be a "pilot" and another a "co-pilot". The rest are "observers". The pilot starts writing an article on a previously defined topic. She talks with the co-pilot loud enough for the observers to hear the conversation, and writes the article for 7 minutes. Thereafter the pilot becomes an observer, the co-pilot becomes a pilot, and one of the observers becomes a co-pilot. This is repeated until everybody has been a pilot at least once.
- Preliminary preparation (if necessary)
- Expected outcomes
Participants will learn a new edit-a-thon practice, aimed at unifying their editing style, inspired by "coding dojos", used for training computer programmers.
- up 2 hours (7 minutes per participant + time for discussion)
- Specific requirements
- Slides or further information
- Interested attendees (Please add yourself, and you may indicate your questions to the presenter).