Wikimedia CEE Meeting 2017/Programme/Submission/Writing a strong Project Grant proposal
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Title of your proposal
Name(s) and/or username(s)
- Marti Johnson, User:Mjohnson (WMF)
- Wikimedia Foundation, Program Officer for Project Grants
- Management practices in Wikimedia affiliates (incl. grants funding and reporting)
Type of submission (Please choose one)
- Presentation (one-to-many)
- This presentation will offer strategies for developing a clear problem definition and solution statement, defining project goals and setting targets to track your project's success.
Participants will have greater clarity about some key components of Wikimedia Foundation Project Grant applications.
Duration (without Q&A)
20 minutes (plus 10 minutes for Q&A)
Slides or further information
Slides to come