Title of your proposal
Name(s) and/or username(s)
- Name, Surname, User:USERNAME
- Affiliate, Position (if any)
- Strategic discussions:
- Increasing the level of cooperation on the level of communities.
- New cross-border projects, instead of or in addition to the existing CEE Spring.
- Attracting new editors and creating comfortable conditions for them.
- Developments of small communities.
- Implementation of Wikimedia 2030 strategy in the region.
- Gender gap.
- Capacity development:
- Creation and development of local communities. Recognition from WMF. Support of small communities.
- Wikidata, particularly integration into local wikis.
- Encouragement of new editors.
- Outreach, particularly in education.
- Conflict resolution.
- Dealing with paid editing.
- Writing and using learning patterns.
- Technical skills, particularly to speed up the editing.
- Working groups:
- Trans-border cooperation (several separate topics of cooperation applicable, particularly, article contests, GLAM and other projects).
- Trans-border contests: CEE Spring, WLE, WLM, European Science Photo Competition, Wikiexpeditions. Particularly, a lot of applicants mentioned desire to discuss the future of CEE Spring, or another contest which will replace it.
- Advocacy & Copyright Law.
- Gender Gap.
Type of submission (Please choose one)
- Presentation with discussion (one-to-many + Q&A)
Duration (without Q&A)
60 min with Q&A