Wikimedia CEE Meeting 2018/Programme/Submission/Wikimedia 2030 Come & Tell - what needs to change in our movement?
Wikimedia 2030 Come & Tell - what needs to change in our movement?
Name(s) and/or username(s)
- Kaarel Vaidla User:KVaidla (WMF)
- Process Architect for Movement Strategy
- Strategic discussions:
- Implementation of Wikimedia 2030 strategy in the region.
Type of submission (Please choose one)
- Workshop (work in groups)
In October 2018 the Scoping process starts for the Working Groups of the Movement Strategy Process. This is an ideal time to collect community input and make CEE voices better heard in this process. This session will provide an opportunity for everyone to share their thoughts and ideas about the future of Wikimedia.
- Participants have a better understanding of the Movement Strategy Process
- Participants have shared their thoughts and ideas related to key Thematic Areas of the Strategy Process
- Working Groups will use the collected data in their definition of scope.
Duration (without Q&A)
- Room arrangement: World Café with 9 tables OR discussion circles
- It would be good to have possibility to put sticky notes on one of the walls OR attach a sticky wall