- Title of the submission
Introduction to the CEE Hub
- Type of submission (lecture, panel, workshop, lightning talk, roundtable, poster)
- Author(s) of the submission
- Strategy / Diversity
- Level of advancement (basic, medium, advanced)
- Abstract (up to 100 words)
This session will go through what has happened so far in terms of the CEE Hub and what is planned for the next year. It will also outline how attendees of the CEE Meeting can participate in defining the programme of the hub and share their feedback either in this session or the other two sessions happening on Saturday and Sunday.
- The work so far
- Introducing the CEE Hub Coordinator
- What lies ahead of us
- Ways to contribute
- How will this session be beneficial for the communities in the region of Central and Eastern Europe?
Getting familiar with the processes around the CEE Hub and how this can benefit the communities in the region.
- Special requirements
- Slides or further information
- Etherpad notes from session.
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with a hash and four tildes. (# ~~~~).