Wikimedia CEE Online Meeting 2020/Programme/Submissions/GLAM Macedonia's GLAM Programme during Covid-19 Pandemic
- Title of the submission
- Type of submission (lightning talk, discussion, panel, workshop)
- lightning talk
- Author(s) of the submission
- GLAM Macedonia
- Track (COVID-19, Basic capacity development, Advanced capacity development)
- Covid 19
- Abstract (up to 100 words)
- I would like to present the ways in which we maintained the activities of the GLAM program at a time of Covid-19 pandemic.
Despite the fact that GLAM institutions were largely closed, we managed to organize a successful collaboration for Wikipedian in Residence
- How will this session be beneficial for the communities in the region of Central and Eastern Europe?
- Lessons the pandemic has taught us about how to work together may be useful to other countries and other years.
- Do you plan to pre-record a video with a presentation?
- Special requirements
- Slides or further information
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with a hash and four tildes. (# ~~~~).