Wikimedia CEE Spring 2016/Participants
Participating projects and local organisers
- Discuss the rules of the contest with the own community.
- Define a list of at least 100 articles about your country, region or language, in as many of the following categories as considered meaningful with help from the own community by 15 March. An exception will be made for Esperanto, because they cannot have categories like nature, sports and transport. For the purpose of this contest Crimea is considered part of Ukraine, based on the United Nations General Assembly Resolution 68/262.
- Nature / Geography
- Put the lists at Template:Wikimedia CEE Spring 2016 Article Lists by Country.
- Make sure that all participating articles on their own wiki have the template CEE Spring 2016 with parameters for username, topic and country.
- Create a local page and link it to Q22342981. You can use this template if you wish.
- If the grant proposal gets accepted, follow the Rules about processing the grant on international level
- Add information about the contest (links to one or more of this page, the Facebook page, Twitter page, the blog and further pages) in sitenotice if they consider it helpful in their context.
- Add the participants on the local Wiki to Wikimedia CEE Spring 2016/List of Participants
- Check Wikimedia CEE Spring 2016/Press releases for inspiration.